Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy Blond - N4 - decent value punt  (Read 2161 times)

7 review(s) for AMY Blond (6 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Malvolio

Link: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Cost: £80 for one hour

Comms: Phoned up last week after coming back from work with the horn, and booked a short notice punt.  Her English is reasonable.

Location: First floor flat on a council estate about a five minute walk from Manor House station.  Don't do what I did and go wandering through the estate - a lot quicker to keep heading down the main road until you get to the correct block.  Reasonable inside.

Looks: You can see photos of her face on her profile, although she didn't look quite that good in real life. The one in her gallery where she's wearing glasses and a red negligee is the most representative.

Figure: Nice petite body with small tits, but a bit of a belly developing.

Services: Started off with FK; tried to get her to go for some DFK but she wasn't up for it.  Moved on to some OWO, which was a bit on the toothy side until I got her to suck me deeply (she got most of my cock in her mouth).  She charges an extra £10 for CIM, so I went for COB at no extra cost.  More OWO to begin the second round, then on with the condom and I set her to work in cowgirl.  She put a decent amount of effort into it, but had to stop after five minutes as she was knackered.  Went on top for a bit then finished with a solid pounding in doggy.  Her attitude was good throughout, but the delivery of her services was just the right side of average.

Points for punters to note: She's definitely one of those WGs where you need to drive the punt.  Whilst in doggy I noticed that her ringpiece was looking in a fairly used state, so anal is certainly available.  She told me she'd be on holiday for most of this month, coming back in September.

Would I return: Only if I couldn't get hold of anyone better - the lack of DFK would make me look elsewhere to begin with.

BackToBrum

Offline dubhcarr

thanks for the review. I saw her in Hounslow last year at the town centre brothel very passive P&D cute and flat chested for me not so memorable and if I recall back to back.

Online kefcseries

Interesting butthole observation  :lol:

I saw her 2 weeks ago and her butthole was entirely normal. You must have seen her just after the previous punter had an anal session.

mrhappypants

Thanks for the review. Does anyone know if this is the samE location as Semsual Brigit?

Dave

Offline The_Don

Thanks for the review. Does anyone know if this is the samE location as Semsual Brigit?

Dave

Yes, she is.

mrhappypants

Offline The_Don

Offline Azucar D Artagnan

Nice to hear the service level is still good . Not the greatest WG in London but value for money and no nasty attitude or neg. personality issues  :thumbsup:

Offline Malvolio

Interesting butthole observation  :lol:

I saw her 2 weeks ago and her butthole was entirely normal. You must have seen her just after the previous punter had an anal session.

One of those things that catches your eye and sticks in your memory...