Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Squirting Teen - Edinburgh  (Read 2120 times)

7 review(s) for Bia Sugarlips (4 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

somefun

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Let down by Plan A on a Friday so this was a "lucky" plan D.

Cannonmills area - not a flat I've been in before : there were others in the flat but not sure if they were other WGs.

Clearly I was not expecting a teen.  Was expecting a larger 35-40ish girl. Girl behind door was 30ish and better looking than expecting. good attitude, and provided enthusiastic services as listed, including CIM. Not a thin girl or young but well presented in lingerie (was wearing one of these larger suspender belts that I thought was holding a lot in but to be fair to her not too much fell out when she undressed).

I was surprised to see her listed again so had not put up a review when I saw her about 4 weeks ago.  Prices have gone up since I saw her. Def not worth £160hr / £100 1/2hr (festival prices I presume).

Offline qetzl

The obvious question is "did she squirt"?

Also, does she look at all like the second profile pic, the one in the tartan skirt? If so, I might see her again if her prices come down post-festival.

ickydicky

its stupid for a hoor who is nowhere near being a teen to advertise herself as one. did the stupid hoor think the punter wouldnt notice

somefun

The obvious question is "did she squirt"?

Also, does she look at all like the second profile pic, the one in the tartan skirt? If so, I might see her again if her prices come down post-festival.

You will be disappointed if you are expecting the girl in the tartan skirt.  More like the first picture but add a few pounds.

somefun

Did not test her squirting abilities.

ickydicky

somefun

Did not intend this one to be flagged as avoid.
She does provide a good service including CIM so as long as you know price and she is 30ish bash on.  I'd be glad of girls like her in the Edinburgh pool to cover emergencies (plan b, c etc ) when she drops her prices.