Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: White Angel - Bristol  (Read 1043 times)

44 review(s) for White Angel. (39 positive, 4 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

bristolpunter08

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Price: £120/hour.

Looks: 7/10

Body: 9/10

Service: 9/10

Comms: 10/10

Value for money:9/10.

Based on the positive reviews and seeing that she was in Bristol on tour after reading them I decided to have a punt on White Angel. Comms were brilliant as she replied within a few hours of me e-mailing her with the date and confirmed via adultwork booking. She was in a hotel in the centre, very easy to get to and she text me the room number as soon as I arrived and told her I was outside. I had requested she wear an outfit, (either nurse or schoolgirl), and she was dressed as requested in a very sexy nurse costume with white stockings. She has a great body, very slim and quite an attractive face also, her English is very good and she's easy to communicate with. She offered me a shower but I had just had one so got straight on to the DFK. The DFK was a bit strange as her way of doing this is with her mouth open and rolling her tongue around, but I've found that a few WG's do it this way so wasn't overly surprised. Around ten minutes of this and touching/rubbing each other then cracked on with the oral. This was probably the best bit of the punt, her oral skills are AMAZING. One of the best techniques I've had from a WG for a while. Was enjoying oral so much I had to stop her before finishing too early before we could get down to the sex. After the blowjob she got on top and started riding me, decent enough technique but not a huge fan of the woman on top myself. In to missionary and then doggy, very hot body so I recommend doggy as it's a great view from up there  :P . After doggy I said I wanted to cum on her tits and she happily obliged, keeping eye contact and smiling as I came. We finished with 10 minutes of my hour spare and she offered me a massage, wasn't really too bothered about that at this point but thought might as well as I paid for the hour, and it was fine, pretty relaxing. Hour finished and she saw me out with a hug, kiss and a smile. Overall a very good punt.

Would I return: Probably would if she was in Bristol again, worth it just for the BJ skills. Good value for money as £120 for an hour is pretty cheap for a good WG nowadays.

Offline Roth

Nice review. :drinks: :drinks:

Must admit she looks fucking hot and she's got a peachy ass -

Hidden Image/Members Only
 :rose: :rose:

Here's hoping someone can convince her to move to Bristol.  :hi:

Offline rudolph hucker

Yep, spot on, now on the hotlist

Offline mrdiamond77

Glad you had a good punt OP.  Saw her last month myself and agree that she is very good. :thumbsup: