Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melanie H, Awesome and refreshing !  (Read 2368 times)

18 review(s) for Melanie H. (17 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Online captivaman

External Link/Members Only

Saw Mel yesyerday, great comms but slight problem with sending AW email for security as not a member ! however we overcame this problem and i must say im so pleased we did !!
I usually stick with FBSM but fancied a change, so arrived at Mels flat in China town and was given instructions on how to get in , all straight forward stuff.
Sorted paperwork out £60 for 30 mins, Mel is very attractive and petit she is Ploish and speaks excellent English. She is clerarly intelligent and has a lovely bubbly friendly laid back attitude about her.
Started with nice DFK, lots of fore play then moved to bed for OW, cow girl, RCG, and deep mish with DFK throughtout. Explosive finish !! Then she asked if want a massage ? Absoluteley , so Mel proceeded to give me a relaxing back massage whilst chatting about all sorts .
Then she said you have 10 mins left , did i want to try again ??? I was sirprised by this but opted for more back massage.
Finished with a showe and DFK as was leaving.
A loveley experience with a lovely fresh pretty young lady with a great attitude !!
Woild i return ? YES i wish i could afford to visit again today ...... :rolleyes:

Offline Littlefoot

I can concur with review, had similar experiences with Melanie. She really is a sexy little fucker

:kissgirl:

Offline dboy74

Excellent review and always have a top quality meet whenever I see her.

Online captivaman

She was like a breath of fresh air !!! totally different to the majority of providers.

Offline bbois77

Sounds like one to put on the hot list, especially as a more reasonable £60 for 30 mins

Online captivaman

BB you wont be disappointed   :D