Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: North East - Amber of Newcastle (Adultwork)  (Read 2199 times)

58 review(s) for Amber-Rae (52 positive, 6 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Inquisitive Male

Guys how have you kept this lady a secret from me!!!!!
Can only see one other review during 2016 for this lady and a few from last year. The meet took place before her recent holiday but didn't see much point posting a positive review with her away, but I see that Amber is back now . I've seen her AW ratings increase dramatically over the year and have had a couple of failed attempts at arranging a meeting but thought I must get to see her before she went on this holiday.

Have really been taken by her photos on AW for a while and she seemed to fit the criteria for the type of ladies that I like in both appearance and services on offer. Contact was initially made a few days before the meet and confirmed on the day of the meet. The apartment number being given on my arrival at the apartment block, and I was Amber's last appointment of the day

Personality: Friendly certainly not shy, quite enthusiastic throughout. and confident in what she is doing

Appearance: Very attractive long haired brunette, Hazel coloured eyes, Dress size 8-10, Breast size about 34D, Height about 5ft 6" tanned and toned

Services: DFK, Oral (owo) & Reverse, Sex (protected), Rimming, Massage & Hand Relief

External Link/Members Only

I had read some of the reviews on Amber and arrived expectant that I was going to meet an very attractive lady in her mid 30's who would deliver more of a girlfriend experience and I wasn't disappointed in the least. I stepped through the open door and first set eyes on Amber as she closed the door. Very attractive brunette, nice height in her heels and cracking body with her bright coloured underwear accentuating her tanned body.

She led me to the bedroom and we chatted a little as she positioned herself provocatively across the bed. I quickly undressed and joined her there with some nice kissing to start with, my hands couldn't help but stray over that lovely soft body and Amber's hands went straight to the point I wanted as she began massaging my member. Couldn't wait to reveal her breasts which were gorgeous,her nipples went erect quickly and the attention I gave them seemed to be appreciated by Amber. She seemed interested by that thing between my legs and rolled onto her side so that she could give me oral. Slow to start with,very sensual toying of me with her tongue and lips before a more concerted devouring of me, Amber certainly knows what she is doing in this respect. I wanted to repay the enjoyment and having toyed with her pussy with my fingers it was now time for me to gorge myself on a very sweet smelling pussy. She was quite happy for me to use tongue, lips and fingers and the moans from Amber only served to encourage me further. As we now prepared ourselves for the penetration Amber couldn't resist another suck on me, her technique is excellent and she introduces a little saliva to heighten my enjoyment and the eye contact is areal turn on to. On went the rubber ( a black one), and with Amber laid on her back legs over the side of the bed I was able to enter her from a standing position at the side of the bed. This way I'm able to look at Amber and appreciate what an attractive lady she is. A change from missionary to doggy gave me a view of Amber that I hadn't really taken in previously, but then onto the finale. Off with the rubber and more oral, nice addition of more saliva and hand action soon had me coming, naughty lady seeming happy to take this in her mouth, but didn't swallow.

Main event over, we cleaned up, I dressed Amber didn't, stockings came off, end of her day. No ushering me out the door and her friendly personality meant we chatted a good while before I departed for home a very happy and contented punter.

Very much a girl friend experience with some very nice surprises in her service but Amber has created a problem for me. I have my 'Super Six', six ladies 35-45 year old who provide a top draw service that I enjoy, but Amber has to be in the top six so I think I'll just cop out and make my list 'the magnificent seven'. Think you'll also have guessed from the review as to whether I would see her again. Of course I will.

GeordieBadass

Thanks for the review. Seems that we like the same type of girl and judging by your review of Amber I think I'll be booking in the near future.

Offline Kev3773

Nice review, she does look as if she has a lot going for her  :hi:

j_Red

Very much a girl friend experience with some very nice surprises in her service but Amber has created a problem for me. I have my 'Super Six', six ladies 35-45 year old who provide a top draw service that I enjoy, but Amber has to be in the top six so I think I'll just cop out and make my list 'the magnificent seven'. Think you'll also have guessed from the review as to whether I would see her again. Of course I will.
[/quote]

OP, fancy filling me in on your super 6?! I'm new in town and love this age category!

Thanks

Offline Inquisitive Male

OP, fancy filling me in on your super 6?! I'm new in town and love this age category!

Thanks

j_Red
Will PM you with my Super 6 list, but if you take a look at the reviews I've posted I think you may well be able to work out who the six ladies are in question in addition to Amber.
One or two reviews on ladies a little younger than the category that appeals to you but I could recommend without fear all six (or seven) ladies in the 35+ age group positively reviewed.