Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hot Kamy Portsmouth  (Read 415 times)

kamu

External Link/Members Only

NAME Jenny (think thats what she said..)
AGE Mid twenties
NATIONALITY Said shes Hungarian but i suspect Romanian
PAID £120 for a 1 hour outcall
SERVICES DELIVERED OW | RO | Protected Intercourse
SERVICES REFUSED None
POSITIVES She didnt scam me?  :lol:
NEUTRALS None
NEGATIVES Everything

PRE-PUNT Initial contact was by text. Comms were adequate but seemed a bit paranoid...

LOOKS 4/10 Average looking brunette girl. Arrived in jeans and Black top. Tits were ok size wise; I would guess around 36C but when going to lick her nipples it was apparent she had stubble there and clearly shaves! Body was ok but a little masculine. I suspect she has some sort of hormone imbalance hence the chest hair. Pussy was shaved.

SERVICE 1/10 She delivered all services with no enthusiasm what so ever. We started with some RO but everytime i went near her clit she either moved away or clamped my head between her legs. No fingering allowed. Then onto some OW which was bloody awful. Very rough and kept checking her phone. Then on with the hat for some cowgirl. The sex was also crap with her just appearing to go through the motions and again on her phone half the time. By this point i was struggling to stay hard so whipped off the hat and finished with a HJ.

VERDICT Pretty much everything was less than acceptable.

COMMENTS She works with another girl Sandraa_Star (reviewed seperately) who i have seen a couple of times before and has been great so thought surely her friend would be of a similar caliber. Oh how wrong i was!

LookNoHands

Urgh! After all your good luck so far :-)

Did a phone number search - she has used a lot of different names so not exactly trying to build a reputation.

Also here:
External Link/Members Only
[Link to banned site removed by admin]

As one of those shows, she has had an AW profile, although I couldn't see it.