Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: AmazingAlicexxx, Birmingham.  (Read 2043 times)

6 review(s) for missaliceuk (5 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for AmazingAlicexxx (3 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Juankerr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Alice has been previously reviewed as missaliceuk External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only This is a dead link but I have added it to flag up the previous reviews.

Half-hour @ £70

Easy to find location in the Hurst Street/Hippodrome area with plenty of parking close by.

Organised this meet easily via text the day before and when arriving at the location I called as instructed and was guided through the building to her flat, which turned out to be the same one I would meet Sexy.Tori at a few weeks later.

Alice emerged from behind the door wearing a black top and trousers with heels, very sexy and easy to take off quickly. Alice's Profile pic's are accurate, I would say she is better looking in the flesh facially and she has got a cracking body, nicely toned with a lovely bum and big boobs.

She offered me a shower and a drink which I both accepted and then rejoined Alice in the bedroom as she gave me a kitkat saying 'You can taste this after you have tasted my pussy'  :D
She has got a bit of a quirky fun nature about her which I enjoyed but it may put some people off.

I sat myself down on the edge of the bed and she came and sat down on my lap facing away from me as we slowly collapsed down onto the bed with Alice grinding her bum against my cock as I got to grips with her boobs and bum while gripping her lightly by the throat for some light FK before moving back up and then Alice stripped out of her clothing.

Straight into some good OWO, a good firm technique and varied the pace nicely. Alice also spat and drooled on my cock which is always a good visual treat before she gave a little bit of good ball-licking.  :cool:

Had a good suck and fondle of her lovely big boobs which are a great pair IMO, Alice says they are natural but I think most that have met her believe they are fakes and I would concur with that, however they do look and feel very natural and I enjoyed having fun with them!  :D

Time for some RO, Alice was fully shaven apart from a nice little amount of hair just above her pussy. She was quite responsive to my efforts and became wet quickly, grabbing my head, arms and hands at various stages before having a small orgasm.

On with a condom and we began in missionary at a slow deliberate pace while I continued to enjoy fondling those big boob's. I suggested to Alice she should jump ontop for some cowgirl fun so she happily jumped on board and started off leaning back ridng me at a good pace while as usual for me in this position, I held the palms of my hands up against her nipples which got nice and hard.
Alice then changed position, squatting down on my cock and riding me hard giving plenty of vocal encouragement ( which was a feature of the whole meet )
As she rode me I gave her bum several slaps until I reached the end and came while she continued riding away until she had a second orgasm and put her hands around my throat before slowly standing up on the bed!!

I had a shower and left eating my kitkat  :lol: having had the full time and not being rushed in any way. I found Alice to be enthusiastic, friendly, funny and a little bit quirky and would go to see her again so all in all a very enjoyable meet.  :yahoo:

Highly recommended  :thumbsup: :thumbsup: :thumbsup:

Happy punting, Juan  :hi:

theGOAT

Thanks for the review.  I was up in Brum this week and failed with plan A (walked) and plan B (couldn't find the address).  So maybe I'l try her next time  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

No problem theGOAT  :hi:

I've been sitting on this review for a few weeks as she's been on holiday and her profile only reappeared on my HL yesterday.

Offline BillyBackDoor

Thanks for the review Juan.  She been on my HL for a while and sounds fun.

Had intended to see her late last year when she first appeared as dboys review sounded just the ticket, but then that neutral from kerosene soured my enthusiasm a little.

Might have to reconsider now.

Offline Juankerr

Cheers BBD  :drinks:

I was also tempted at the time after dboys review, well worth meeting her IMO  :thumbsup:

Offline marine

Thanks for the review Juankerr, can you elaborate on her kissing? She does advertise FK, but you only mention light FK on the beginning.

Offline Juankerr

Hi marine  :hi:

Yes light FK for me and that's the way it stayed which was a shame but her oral made up for that and it wasn't such a big issue for me as I primarily went to get my hands on those boobs  ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 07:44:48 pm by Juankerr »

Offline Juankerr

Forgot to mention in the review that Alice's English is excellent.  :hi:

Offline legendinho

Good review Juan.  Will have to see her again,  my experience was positive too  :drinks:

Offline Juankerr

Thanks legendinho  :hi:

Definitely worth having a repeat meet  :drinks:

Dodo

She's been on my 'to shag' list for sometime. Which pic is most like her??

Offline Juankerr

Dodo the pic on the main profile page where she has a white shirt on is as good a representation as any IMO, the body pic's are all pretty accurate.  :hi:
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 09:45:19 pm by Juankerr »

Ziltoid5150

A free kitkat you say. On the hotlist :yahoo: