Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Brooke Deluxe  (Read 4643 times)

28 review(s) for Brooke_Deluxe (25 positive, 3 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Micky5633

External Link/Members Only

My favourite meet to date lads, her and readynrauncy in the past few weeks have made it into the top 2.

Location - hotel a 2 minute walk away from central station.

Comms - great, had my eye on her for a while so found out when she was coming back and got my booking in early doors.

Looks - lovely looking girl, like the last reviewer said a kind of Jewish princess look about her, I know there's boys on here that don't like fake tits but hers are cracking, well done and not big balloons. Slim frame with cracking arse.

Meet- nice girl easy to get on with makes you feel at ease, start dfk and she is a great kisser, we are both kneeling on the bed playing with each other, she then takes off her bra and pants and I take my boxers off still kneeling she goes down to suck. Great sensual owo, after 5 mins she asks shall we go 69, yes please. He pussy in my face nice and clean and shaven she starts to get very wet and the sensual cock sucking becomes more intense with her pleasure. More dfk she then sticks the rubber on and jumps on top, a mirror in front of us so I nudge up towards her dfk and looking over her shoulder to see myself sliding in and out of her, great sight. Then into missionary also very intense lots of sweating as it was a hot day and air-conditioning was gubbed but made it more sexy! On to doggy both us facing the mirror start pounding her as hard as I can then take sensual strokes to slow it down every so often. Then flip her on to her side and take her from behind in the spooning position, I love this position. She seems to be really into it and every so often her arm goes up into the air and into almost a spasm, quite hard to explain u will need to meet her to see it. Last position similar spooning position this time she is facing me. Lots of dfk and she looks at u during dfk with glee, such a turn on. Tell her I'm close and she pulls the rubber off and starts owo until I explode in her mouth. Both a sweaty mess by this point.

Feel I may have went over my 30mins slightly but she was no clock watcher, offered a shower then left happy as Larry!

She is back the 18th of this month lads so would strongly recommend seeing her. I know I will be!

Offline perfect 10

Nice one! How long is she back for do you know, 18th until  when?

Offline Micky5633

Wouldn't know for certain mate, email her she is pleasant in her replies.

ickydicky

sounds like she gave you a good time :yahoo:

Offline Oscar13

Brooke's a fab girl with a fantastic body!!!  Lucky you Mickey, all those positions in half hour. :cool: :cool: :cool:  Will defo. be seeing Brooke again. Brooke's quickly becoming a firm favourite of mine!!!!

Offline Micky5633

I always whack one outo a couple of hours before I meet the girls, no way I would even get past owo otherwise! Was a fantastic time!

Offline Clattypats

Seems to be mainly wed,Thurs or Fridays she comes here,no use to me at the moment I'm afraid.
A sat,Sun or Mon and it's Game on :)

ickydicky

you got a beady eye on  you clatty curtailing your shagging :crazy:

Offline Clattypats

you got a beady eye on  you clatty curtailing your shagging :crazy:
:D :lol: :After this weekends done I'm gonna try :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:50:08 pm by Clattypats »

Offline perfect 10

Emailed her  She's in Glasgow 18-20th

Offline Clattypats

Emailed her  She's in Glasgow 18-20th
Thurs-Sat then..Only thing is she'll probably be early morning only on the Saturday if she's on at all..Need to keep waiting by the looks of things :dash:

Offline perfect 10

Thurs-Sat then..Only thing is she'll probably be early morning only on the Saturday if she's on at all..Need to keep waiting by the looks of things :dash:
Just email her Clatty. Worth asking. No good for me I'm afraid. Will need to wait to payday 😣

Offline seeker

Think I'll go and sample her wares :cool:
Visit the pastie shop like a bull on heat  ;)

Offline auldie63

Think I'll go and sample her wares :cool:
Visit the pastie shop like a bull on heat  ;)
The only bulls I think in pastie shops are in the bloody pasties.

Offline seeker

The only bulls I think in pastie shops are in the bloody pasties.
This bull :cool:
 will definitely be in her wee pastie, :cool:
Soon.

Offline tazman1002001

Looking forward to my booking ......
Banned reason: White-knight abusing facility to change another punters negative review and then getting abusive after his touting and white-knighting is exposed. Previously banned for similar reasons.
Banned by:

Offline Clattypats

Looking forward to my booking ......
you lucky git :thumbsup: I'm just waiting on one of her tours where the bloody days suit me...Hope she's back mid September,might have a better chance then..Enjoy Taz  :)