Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Melissa Kisser, Waste of a journey!  (Read 3297 times)

7 review(s) for Miss Kisser (5 positive, 2 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

dude86

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Texted this morning, she's working from 1530 onwards so I think great, I'll get there at 1530. All sorted by text, then she asks me to phone to confirm. I do, and she tells me she's not used to anal but we can try. Not a problem says I.

Off I go, but the M6 is being a cunt. However I text updates as to my whereabouts, she says she's got a regular coming but will be free by 1610, so we agree to meet at 1610. I'm now sat outside the Travelodge, at 1630, having tried ringing and texting her.

Gets a neutral for the traffic being partly responsible. Shite.
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:40:40 pm by dude86 »

dude86

Saw her in the end. Phoned me ten minutes later. Friendly enough, gave OWO with too much teeth and then I struggled to get hard when she unleashed her belly with stretch marks. Shame, she looked promising when she opened the door! 

Oh well.

SUMO61

Texted this morning, she's working from 1530 onwards so I think great, I'll get there at 1530. All sorted by text, then she asks me to phone to confirm. I do, and she tells me she's not used to anal but we can try. Not a problem says I.

Off I go, but the M6 is being a cunt. However I text updates as to my whereabouts, she says she's got a regular coming but will be free by 1610, so we agree to meet at 1610. I'm now sat outside the Travelodge, at 1630, having tried ringing and texting her.

Fuck me, blaming a WG for the traffic... just explain how that's her fault then.. :unknown:

dude86

Fuck me, blaming a WG for the traffic... just explain how that's her fault then.. :unknown:

Tell me exactly where I blamed her for the traffic?  I said the traffic itself was partly responsible for things getting cocked up, but went on to post my review (which was still a neutral BTW).

SUMO61

Tell me exactly where I blamed her for the traffic?  I said the traffic itself was partly responsible for things getting cocked up, but went on to post my review (which was still a neutral BTW).

" Gets a neutral for the traffic being partly responsible.."

It's a WG review site, not a traffic review site. We want to know about the girl and her services and have a rating based on that, not traffic..

Your review suggests she was pretty flexible in accommodating your lateness, so it seems a bit harsh to judge her on circumstances beyond her control.

How would you feel if your annual performance review was marked down, because of traffic problems beyond your control?  :unknown:

I might go and see her now, she seems a fair type..

Offline jlenny1970

Let us know how you get on Sumo, she looks quite nice in the photos. She has quite an enjoys list which includes some of my favourites.

Offline Derbyspar

Saw her a bit back and I enjoyed it. She is a good kisser hence the name! Good BJ, rode my cock nicely too. She really gets into it, nice woman too.

James999

Saw her in the end. Phoned me ten minutes later. Friendly enough, gave OWO with too much teeth and then I struggled to get hard when she unleashed her belly with stretch marks. Shame, she looked promising when she opened the door! 

Oh well.

Hottop https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?action=profile;u=184490
Has Joined and not happy about this comment, perhaps you're supposed to pretend the stretch marks are not there  :unknown:

James999

Sounds like back to back bookings is the problem  :unknown:

Her complaints serve no other purpose than to revive a year old thread  :dash:
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 10:48:15 am by James999 »

Online scutty brown

I think he's saying it would have been a negative, but he upgraded it because the traffic was part of the overall problem.
However he seems to have based the negative on her stretch marks and not much else. To me that's to some extent a stupid view to take: the stretch marks are an almost inevitable by-product of our hobby!
There's little to no detail of what actually happened here, which makes it hard to evaluate
« Last Edit: November 12, 2017, 11:38:22 am by scutty brown »

Offline OakTree

I think he's saying it would have been a negative, but he upgraded it because the traffic was part of the overall problem.
However he seems to have based the negative on her stretch marks and not much else. To me that's to some extent a stupid view to take: the stretch marks are an almost inevitable by-product of our hobby!
There's little to no detail of what actually happened here, which makes it hard to evaluate

It looks to me he wrote the review while waiting outside before he saw her and rated her totally on those circumstances.

The stretch mark comments were an addition after.

Online scutty brown

It looks to me he wrote the review while waiting outside before he saw her and rated her totally on those circumstances.

The stretch mark comments were an addition after.

you're probably right: retrospective self justification