Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beach Volleyball  (Read 2432 times)

Offline unclepokey

Auntie is watching the above on the telly just now.
I've had to come upstairs and have a wank
Phew!

raylondoner

Auntie turns you on then, right?   ;)
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 04:55:03 pm by raylondoner »

Offline Brazilian Martian

Lol I was watching it yesterday when Brazil beat Russia not the prettiest woman but good athletic bodies none the less

E.L. Wisty

Offline threechilliman

Them to Polish birds are fit as fuck.

tcm

Offline dkn

It's an odd one, this, as I adore women in tight swimwear, yet this does nothing for me...

If only I understood how my stupid mind really worked...!

cockneybstrd

Try knocking one out to women's rugby sevens.

I challenge anyone to knock one out to the skinhead with no tits and tats on her head who looks like Peter stringer from the Gb team

Offline Nagilum

I challenge anyone to knock one out to the skinhead with no tits and tats on her head who looks like Peter stringer from the Gb team

Challenge accepted...

Offline jackdaw

Easy enough without the tats...always liked the titless wonders for some reason. But still not that challenging, I'll do it left handed to get it up to a difficulty rating of 7.

By the way...I know it doesn't matter a cobblers...but shouldn't this be in "Other" topics section rather than Main UK punting section?

cockneybstrd

Offline Stapler

Challenge accepted...

Try this one!

Marriage proposal after the rugby sevens!

Girl on girl!

Hidden Image/Members Only

..S...
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

Offline zootalors

Try this one!

Marriage proposal after the rugby sevens!

Girl on girl!

..S...
Is one a hooker ?

bristolqwerty

Last set tie-break should be topless, fight to the finish  :yahoo:

Offline jackdaw

Blimey, having seen the full strength CockneyB challenge,I shall have to revise the difficulty rating upward from 7.....

Complete tangent, but years ago I and two other saddoes formed a weekly challenge club, slowing increasing difficulty week by week.

I think I dropped out when weekly challenge was to knock one out in a local churchyard...I didn't fancy my chances of evading arrest if I did it during daytime, and I'd no intention of waking up in middle of night, clambering over church wall, etc.
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 08:07:54 pm by jackdaw »

gingerthom

Happened to be at my sisters with my parents when the 3m womens synchro diving was on, it was just wrong. Had to try and comment on the quality of the dives when i really just wanted to say "look at the fuckin arse on that"
Jennifer Abel and Meaghan Benfeito, both Canadian :wacko:

« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:05:38 pm by gingerthom »

Downtown Habit

Switched over just as the Brazilian girls were getting out of the pool. Nearly had to bite my tongue as there were ladies present.

bristolqwerty

I wonder if she swallows?  Did anyone catch the British swimming commentator mention "that is the body of a world champion.... fantastic" in a very creepy voice.  In balance Hazel Irvine, Clare Balding & Rebecca Adlington all make it impossible for me to get a boner.

Offline Ellroy44

Yeah, Adlingtons got one hell of a nose on her but her legs aren't half bad :unknown:
Been, ahem, watching those two Dutch girls in the volleyball they are both so hot it should be criminal.

Offline ladiesman020

Banned reason: Undesirable, covertly filming bookings
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Stapler

Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

bristolqwerty

Strangely the women's rugby 7's did it for me ~ the very nice Aussie with pigtails  :rose:  It's Adlington's screechy voice that gets me and that everything is "amazin'" shouldn't be allowed on TV especially alongside Skelton.
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:52:14 am by bristolqwerty »

mediumjoe

That pic of the Canadian diver in the red cozzy . blow it up a bit bigger ,her thighs look deformed , she`s going to look very strange when older .

gingerthom

That pic of the Canadian diver in the red cozzy . blow it up a bit bigger ,her thighs look deformed , she`s going to look very strange when older .
I think its the way she's spinning in the picture, couldn't find any decent pics of her bubble butt, i love how Meaghan Benfeito always wears a very high cut swimsuit with a visible bikini tan line :)