Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Amy282, Bournemouth  (Read 1839 times)

4 review(s) for Amy282 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline buccdriver

External Link/Members Only

Comms were okay (acknowledging the girl has a Chinese dialect) and phone arrangements made for one hour visit, massage and GFE. Few minutes later text arrives confirming appointment time and road location. I reached the road, phoned for house number and told to park on drive. Not at all discreet, the house being in a small cul-de-sac with open driveway.

Entry through a garden gate and back door, I was greeted by a girl probably late 30’s early 40’s, very nice figure in bra and knickers. Shown into bedroom, reasonably well furnished, payment taken then she undressed me and then herself. Kept her distance a little as she asked me to lay face down on the bed and started the massage. Everything good so far, peachy bum, nice handful of tit with nipples like organ stops and she certainly knew how to give a good, full body massage, paying the occasional tease to my cock and balls. Asking me to turn over she continued the massage but now playing more with my cock. However, there was a reluctance to kiss and she would only allow her tits to be cupped and nipples to be sucked and not fingered. Getting a bit miffed, I said I wanted OWO which then got me quite hard again as she was very good at it then said I could fuck her and then cum in her mouth. Condom on and we fucked cowgirl which she didn’t rush, then back to OWO, took the whole load in her mouth but then proceeded to spit it all into a beaker on the bedside cabinet and rinse her mouth out. She then helped me to get dressed, a light cuddle from her and I was on my way.

This girl provides a very good massage and fucks well, but there was no DFK, in fact no kissing at all, hence the negative review, albeit that she performed CIM which is not shown on her AW profile.

Offline santiago2

This girl was on Gumtree massage Bournemouth, advertising Rose, Chinese massage, near Pizza Hut, Moordown, Bournemouth. AD. has gone now.
i phoned and asked about half~ hour massage, she said £30 with HJ, £45 body~body, i arranged to go that day, she text me the address, nice discreet bungalow, met at the door by pretty Chinese girl, shown into bedroom, no massage table just a double bed, i wasn't too happy with that as i was really looking for a proper massage with extras, not a romp on a bed, but as i had travelled a fair way by bus i opted for the body~body, i undressed and laid on my back, i thought i just as well have her body on my front for my time there, she had a nice pair of tits, big nipples which she let me suck, opened her pussy wide but wouldn't let me touch it, rubbed her whole body over mine and a nice sensual HJ to finish me off, she made sure every drop came out, so i left quite relaxed and happy, for £45.
But as buccdriver said no kissing or fingering, and im glad she didn't offer me a drink of water, might have used the same beaker.     :mad:
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 02:57:46 am by santiago2 »

Offline starman555

buccdriver,I think a negative report is a bit harsh considering the service you got but I understand your disappointment regarding kissing etc...but at the price I think it was a good deal.

Offline santiago2

This girl was on Gumtree massage Bournemouth, advertising Rose, Chinese massage, near Pizza Hut, Moordown, Bournemouth. AD. has gone now.
i phoned and asked about half~ hour massage, she said £30 with HJ, £45 body~body, i arranged to go that day, she text me the address, nice discreet bungalow, met at the door by pretty Chinese girl, shown into bedroom, no massage table just a double bed, i wasn't too happy with that as i was really looking for a proper massage with extras, not a romp on a bed, but as i had travelled a fair way by bus i opted for the body~body, i undressed and laid on my back, i thought i just as well have her body on my front for my time there, she had a nice pair of tits, big nipples which she let me suck, opened her pussy wide but wouldn't let me touch it, rubbed her whole body over mine and a nice sensual HJ to finish me off, she made sure every drop came out, so i left quite relaxed and happy, for £45.   
But as buccdriver said no kissing or fingering, and im glad she didn't offer me a drink of water, might
have used the same beaker.    :mad:
  Gumtree Massage Bournemouth, Rose, Chinese Massage, close to Pizza - Hut, Moordown, Bournemouth, Ad. Id. 1167547507

Offline MrMatrix

buccdriver,I think a negative report is a bit harsh considering the service you got but I understand your disappointment regarding kissing etc...but at the price I think it was a good deal.
+1. FK is important, but she did provide all other services. But it is your review............... :hi:

Offline PeachyAssFan

Nice review, but sorry it didn't meet your expectations. I've had many a Chinese girl.  Usually no kissing of any sort; occasional light kissing. One time only DFK. It's a Chinese thing spitting/gobbling in tissue or bin  :hi: