Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Liverpool Gangbang  (Read 2137 times)

Offline MJ.spritzen

Anyone know how we could get a gangbang sorted in Liverpool? I'd seriously organize one if i knew the steps to take. Cant be as simple as finding a girl on AW and telling her its a gangbang can it?

Who'd be up for this if i manage to sort it? Know of any girls that would provide this?

Offline jaszyj87

depends on girl of course and ratio (25:1 wouldn't interest me) but count me as a maybe

dude86

I'd be tempted, especially to try DP, but between my tendency to 'arrive' early and not being the most well endowed young man, I honestly have my reservations!

Offline Side dna

Sparkilingstar did used to advertise parties in her place but i think stopped due to no shows, im sure most of the girls who say that they have mates will be interested id the price is right, money talks in this business id love to say im interested but family stuff means i could never guarantee i could make it

Offline babehunter66

If u can travel alana amor is having a gangbang on the 16th aug... £130 pp 4 hr... £100 for voyeur... Shes brillant loves anal. Dp and squirts like a fountain. And shes fit as .. Wont get a better one

MilesPrower

I think it depends on the amount of people in the gangbang. What ratio with girls and guys?

Offline jaszyj87

I'd be tempted, especially to try DP, but between my tendency to 'arrive' early and not being the most well endowed young man, I honestly have my reservations!

I tend to arrive late and second part concerns me as well but I may have to try it and just say fuck it at somepoint

dude86

I tend to arrive late and second part concerns me as well but I may have to try it and just say fuck it at somepoint

Why does the size of my junk concern you? Ha.

Offline jaszyj87

Why does the size of my junk concern you? Ha.

This is going to turn into a show with jeremy Kyle

"Is someone concered about your junk? text in"
Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline jaszyj87

I think it depends on the amount of people in the gangbang. What ratio with girls and guys?

This

dude86

This is going to turn into a show with jeremy Kyle

"Is someone concered about your junk? text in"
Hidden Image/Members Only

:D

Offline babehunter66

Alana now got 2 this week 12th at midday and 13th 8pm...she is honestly rampant

Offline jaszyj87

Alana now got 2 this week 12th at midday and 13th 8pm...she is honestly rampant

Im thinking about 12th now shes been pointed out to me, I'll see how I feel. Probably get cold feet having other guys there

Offline babehunter66

I say go for it biddy shes veet easy going and a fucking nympho.. I looking to go to nxt weeks... Done a few of them just relax and  concentrate on having a good time

Offline MJ.spritzen

If u can travel alana amor is having a gangbang on the 16th aug... £130 pp 4 hr... £100 for voyeur... Shes brillant loves anal. Dp and squirts like a fountain. And shes fit as .. Wont get a better one

£130 per person? That's quite steep - hell, yis could fuck ME for £130 each :lol:. (i jest obviously)

Offline Side dna

Wonder how much kat lee charges for one, didnt happen to ask did you? Sounds like it would be a breeze for her to organise judging by your review

Offline MJ.spritzen

Wonder how much kat lee charges for one, didnt happen to ask did you? Sounds like it would be a breeze for her to organise judging by your review

Shall i do it? Shall i??!!!

Seriously mate that'd be funny. But i doubt she could even spell gangbang with a crayon let along be in one.

Offline Side dna

We could all just organise it and all turn up without her kniwing and just tell her she said it was ok

MilesPrower

Shall i do it? Shall i??!!!

Seriously mate that'd be funny. But i doubt she could even spell gangbang with a crayon let along be in one.

:lol: That would be hysterical. But ask will she do a menage a trois rather than gangbang  :lol:

Offline babehunter66

Alanas gangbang is 4-1 ratio... And 130 is a bargain... Her normal rate is 150 hr.. And you wont meet a more full on girl IMHO

Offline threechilliman

Just booked myself in on one of Alana's GB's......

tcm

Offline Trucker999

Offline mexicola

I'm up for a liverpool gangbang. Been to a few over the years.

Not sure whose the best liverpool girl to do it. Maybe we should start a list of girls once we have some participants.

MilesPrower

I'm up for a liverpool gangbang. Been to a few over the years.

Not sure whose the best liverpool girl to do it. Maybe we should start a list of girls once we have some participants.

Not attended a gangbang myself.

Sparklingstar and Kaitlyn Rose both say they do them?

Offline mexicola

I've seen sparkling star and she does anal which is probably a necessary at a decent gangbang. When I saw her she did say that her mate Kaitlyn is quite full on when they do threesomes. They could well be worth asking. They are based right in the city centre.

MilesPrower

I've seen sparkling star and she does anal which is probably a necessary at a decent gangbang. When I saw her she did say that her mate Kaitlyn is quite full on when they do threesomes. They could well be worth asking. They are based right in the city centre.

Yeah they work together I read.  :thumbsup:

turkmanstan

[/quote

Can't see Kaitlyn up for a GB.Good GFE from her but no OWO in my experience and as outlined on her profile.Shes good VFM at £60 for 30mins tho'

Offline Mr long sausage

I'll throw in 25 quid if I can watch while having a wank!

Offline Side dna

Sparklingstar used to but stopped due to no shows, a long time before kaitlyn was there. If I remember correctly another girl worked there for a bit but robbed a punter so Claire told her to piss off. Again ages ago

Tomhard69

Let me know, I'd love to be involved.
Have been to Cheshire adult party in Warrington, but something in Liverpool would be great.

Offline Pewpew

Tempted to book in to Alana's GB - although a bit nervous about what to expect having not been to one. Guessing they are v full on!  Any words of wisdom from the more experienced hands?

Lionelblair79

Tempted to book in to Alana's GB - although a bit nervous about what to expect having not been to one. Guessing they are v full on!  Any words of wisdom from the more experienced hands?

Just go for it! As long as your not a prude & don't mind seeing a few guys hard ons then you'll have a great time. I've been to quite a few gangbangs/bukkake parties and they're great fun. You'll be bricking it to start with but once you're through the front door it's great fun. Just watch for a bit until you get the feel for it  :rolleyes: then go for it!
Report back though!

Offline Ad_711

Just booked onto Alana's GB tomorrow, can't wait :)

Lionelblair79

Really tempted to join in on the 16th but £130 for 1 hour I think is quite steep. Definitley interested to here how this one goes though! Have fun guys. I'm sure you will  :D

scousemouse16

Count me in for any liverpool ones

stokiemike

Always up for a group session.

I have heard that this young lady may be a possibility -

External Link/Members Only

Or maybe -

I hope to see at least one of these two in the next 10 days.

SM

Offline cueball

Tread carefully, both are barebackers.

Not judging, your money, your choice.

The reviews would be handy too  :hi:

Offline hungrypunt

Probably get cold feet having other guys there

Youll soon lose your inhibitions, no one is arsed just do your thing. Thats the biggest problem, i was the same, dont think, just do ....an enjoy

Offline hungrypunt

Tread carefully, both are barebackers.

Not judging, your money, your choice.

The reviews would be handy too  :hi:

Did you see BB on this ones profile cueball

Tomhard69

She doesn't list BB, but she has got UNPROTECTED listed ... obviously near the bottom of the list!

Offline cueball

Did you see BB on this ones profile cueball

Yes, as Tom says vvv

She doesn't list BB, but she has got UNPROTECTED listed ... obviously near the bottom of the list!

dude86

Still no sign of a group meet in Liverpool then?

Offline hungrypunt

Didnt see it, ..crafty

dude86

Just booked onto Alana's GB tomorrow, can't wait :)

Did this take place? If so, report!

Offline mexicola

Still no sign of a group meet in Liverpool then?

I think we need a list of punters who are serious about it.  Then I recommend we discuss some suitable girls by pm.

Im more than happy to make a list of names and girls.

If we know how many members are serious for it then I may even put a RB up on AW.
« Last Edit: August 17, 2016, 10:21:27 pm by mexicola »

stokiemike

Put me down as a serious contender pls.

Would depend on times of course!

SM

Offline livlad

How have i only just spotted this thread id definitely want in