Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dusty phones - is it really a negative?  (Read 2001 times)

JW.Bobbitt

This comment :
In my experience those who are available on a Sunday are the ones with dusty phones or Roms. Both are a waste of time and money.
On:
https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106862.0

Got me thinking...

Maybe I am a simpleton/naive but  basic logic would make me think that if a WG is not that busy then
(a) She may be more grateful for the custom and hence provide a better service in the hope of a repeat visit/s
(b) It is unlikely that I will suffer my biggest hate of arriving on time, only to get given the "not ready - give me 5 minutes" bullshit
(c) There is less likelihood of having her phone ringing/buzzing in the corner with the constant stream of desperate customers
(d) Whilst not being daft, I do not enjoy being reminded that I am 'just another item on the conveyor belt'

I appreciate that all of the comments of "these are the harridans that spew their bile on Saafe", "they are not busy 'cos they provide a shit service" etc. may be valid,
but even then dumbest would realise that if they don't up their game, then working the checkout at Tesco's would be a more financially rewarding career

DannyJames

There's a reason I have to queue at my preferred chip shop and not at the one round the corner from it - the former serves tasty food and the latter a pile of shit.

Now a whore being busy doesn't mean that she's good, but a whore not being busy means she's almost certainly not a good whore.

Offline Nagilum

Yes you are correct OP.  however the truth is most punters out there have not come across this site yet.  Those girls continue to provide a crap service and get away with it undetected.  The game is up when one of the punters on the forum visits and flags them as a negative.

The worst is when people use the site and don't report the negative, but that is a different topic entirely.

They don't get it because most do not suffer repercussions.

ickydicky

There's a reason I have to queue at my preferred chip shop and not at the one round the corner from it - the former serves tasty food and the latter a pile of shit.

Now a whore being busy doesn't mean that she's good, but a whore not being busy means she's almost certainly not a good whore.

wheres the chip shop :yahoo:

Flunt

Got me thinking...

There is generally a good reason they have a dusty phone:

She is a courtesan - a pro$$ie with an inflated opinion of herself who charges twice the going rate
The next cause of a dusty phone are those who dictate to the punter what he can expect - you will shower, you will have a massage and talk nicely and if there is time left at the end sex may be permitted
Another cause of the dusty phone are those that appeal to the niche groups, those that HP may find unattractive
Then you come down to the poor service providers, the disorganised and the bad attitudes

ickydicky

and the junkie hoors who are dangerous nutters

Offline AnthG

I would say it depends on the reason the phone is dusty.

Either her phone is dusty as she has a bad attitude, her prices are too high and/or she is unattractive.

Or its just a case of you have spotted a hidden gem. Or a girl who is just starting out and is brand new to the industry and thus has no reputation so nobody knows to book her or not.

The latter reason is kind of a benefit as these girls will be very appreciative of you booking them, fresh faced and eager to please, not in anyway cynical and begging for you to let everyone know you had a nice time with her afterwards. So she will go all out to give you a good time.

That is then the cross-roads. As if you do let everyone know you had a good time. Her phone is not going to be dusty anymore, she is suddenly now booked out and then she meets punters who take the piss so she becomes cynical and downbeat of the job. And then she learns methods to maximise profits from doing as little amount of work needed and so forth.

But if you look at it the other way. And this new girls phone remains dusty. She will shortly quit the industry thinking there is hardly any money in it and its not worthwhile doing this. So there are downsides to both.
Banned reason: To much drama, account closed
Banned by: Iloveoral

Offline purple_t

I always thought a WG working on weekends was a smart move - a chance for guys who can't get time off work etc to see her. But I do wonder about the ones who work 7 days a week. Can't be good for them to not have at least 1 day off a week

E.L. Wisty

I feel that it's a double edged sword. On the upside in most cases they are easy to book and you may get someone who delivers an excellent service. On the downside they may give a bad service and thus confirm why they have a dusty service.

WhattheFlip

wheres the chip shop :yahoo:

Agreed. Most important part of the thread. Good chippies are a dying breed these days. As they're replaced by overpriced, leave-you-hungry, overly exotic, thrice-cooked tiny chips, 'street food'-type places where it takes half an hr to get your nosh. :scare:
Give me a jumbo battered sausage and proper chips anyday, even if i do get 2 days of digestive discomfort afterward.

ickydicky

theres a man after my own heart(burn) :drinks:

JW.Bobbitt

Agreed. Most important part of the thread. Good chippies are a dying breed these days. As they're replaced by overpriced, leave-you-hungry, overly exotic, thrice-cooked tiny chips, 'street food'-type places where it takes half an hr to get your nosh. :scare:
Give me a jumbo battered sausage and proper chips anyday, even if i do get 2 days of digestive discomfort afterward.

I was going to respond to original 'chippy' analogy but you beat me to it.

Does is not piss you off when you go to that hugely popular chippy, have to wade through the menu of rules&regulations, be ordered to sit in the cold wet alleyway until summoned,
handed a soggy cold handfull of chips (salt and vinegar at additional cost) and then bundled out the door to allow room for the next in the swarm of flies circling the turd.

And then when you walk, destitute past the nearly empty chippy, with the cheery staff and their BOGOF specials, you think........
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 10:49:27 pm by JW.Bobbitt »

Chuckman

I used the term in the context of them offering a poor service, hence the phone is covered in dust due to no-one phoning them up to arrange a booking.

My experience of punting on this day lead to one of the worst punts of recent years:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64958.0

ickydicky

Does is not piss you off when you go to that hugely popular chippy, have to wade through the menu of rules&regulations, be ordered to sit in the cold wet alleyway until summoned,
handed a soggy cold handfull of chips (salt and vinegar at additional cost) and then bundled out the door to allow room for the next in the swarm of flies circling the turd.

And then when you walk, destitute past the nearly empty chippy, with the cheery staff and their BOGOF specials, you think........

very good ;) :P :D :lol: :dance: :yahoo: :drinks:

DannyJames

You tried your best, I can see that.

Prossies with dusty phones usually have them for a reason - they are shit prossies.

JW.Bobbitt

I used the term in the context of them offering a poor service, hence the phone is covered in dust due to no-one phoning them up to arrange a booking.

My experience of punting on this day lead to one of the worst punts of recent years:

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=64958.0

Apologies for the cross-threading? (that started this)

Reading your review - I feel your pain, hence I never break my cardinal rules of w/end punting - Plan ahead (preferably someone you have seen before), no TOFFT'ing or spur-of-the moment

If I get the urge on a Sunday afternoon, I follow  'Plan B'
Stay at home and get snot-flying-drunk, then attempt a wank.................review of the experience to follow :(

JW.Bobbitt

Prossies with dusty phones usually have them for a reason - they are shit prossies.

As with any rule, there are exceptions and as @AnthG validly pointed out many reasons.

What I was attempting to point out, is the phone may ALSO be dusty because of :
'Newness' i.e little or no AW FB or UKP reviews
Generalisations regarding nationality (EVERY Rom is shit etc)

In my (pre-UKP) experience, the most uninspiring/had-to-jump-through-hoops-to-hand-over-dinar/generally dicked-around/poor VFM sessions, were with WG's (who I subsequently) found to be hugely-rated here
(but - once again, there are the exceptions...)

Chuckman

Apologies for the cross-threading? (that started this)

Reading your review - I feel your pain, hence I never break my cardinal rules of w/end punting - Plan ahead (preferably someone you have seen before), no TOFFT'ing or spur-of-the moment

If I get the urge on a Sunday afternoon, I follow  'Plan B'
Stay at home and get snot-flying-drunk, then attempt a wank.................review of the experience to follow :(

No probs. :)

Your plans for weekend punting are eminently sensible and there's nothing wrong in getting drunk and having a wank, saves a lot of money which can be spent on a better punt.