Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Jessica blonde baby - Wembley  (Read 1500 times)

1 review(s) for Jessica blonde baby (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline SamLP

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Double booking + B&S

Options were limited for a late night punt over the weekend. A few of my first options weren't available so I tried Jessica. Services and time agreed, I made my way to the address provided.

Was met at the door and taken to the bedroom by External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Her legs were fat with lots of cellulite. She looked rough too. I asked her where was Jessica as she was the one I booked and was told she was busy.
She hadn't even apologised or explained, just expected me to see her instead. When she saw I wasn't interested she offered to show me another girl, but I asked to be let out.
I was in and out in less than a minute. Money saved for someone who's honest and not scammers.

Offline smiths

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Double booking + B&S

Options were limited for a late night punt over the weekend. A few of my first options weren't available so I tried Jessica. Services and time agreed, I made my way to the address provided.

Was met at the door and taken to the bedroom by External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+
Her legs were fat with lots of cellulite. She looked rough too. I asked her where was Jessica as she was the one I booked and was told she was busy.
She hadn't even apologised or explained, just expected me to see her instead. When she saw I wasn't interested she offered to show me another girl, but I asked to be let out.
I was in and out in less than a minute. Money saved for someone who's honest and not scammers.

Sorry to hear about this Sam, but as ever thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

Offline SamLP

Sorry to hear about this Sam, but as ever thanks for the review. :thumbsup:

Thanks Smiths,
Just saw her veri pic  :scare:
B&S was a blessing in disguise.

Offline pumps

For the money the girl which you was offered doesn't look too bad.....

but principle is king here + she just expected you to give her money without apology or explanation.

:thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Online dubhcarr

Thanks Smiths,
Just saw her veri pic  :scare:
B&S was a blessing in disguise.

ouch!! well done for walking and thanks for warning Sam

Offline Rifte

Christ those verification pictures are like something out of Fraggle Rock!

Result for you OP!