Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Black Chyna (Archway)  (Read 1533 times)

5 review(s) for BlackChyna (1 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is a few months late, but i can see she is active again on AW and wanted to warn any potential punters.

I was in the area due to work and fancied a quick BJ. Prices were low and was toying with 15mins at £20 or 30mins at £30, but i was pressed for time for my next meeting and opted for 15mins.

I was directed to her home. When let in at best it was a hostel/crack den. Very messy and grimy.

Black chyna is lean and tall, saggy tits and a gerbil like face. Frankly her attitude stank, she clearly had rent to make and just wanted to get it over with. Her technique was meh and she kept stopping.

I eventually just got up and left after 10mins.

Guys please avoid.

Offline mistergourmet

I also visited her recently and negotiated £30 for 15 mins including OWO (no sex).
I lay on the bed and she started to suck so monotonously that I struggled to stay hard.
When I suggested that we move to another position, she said "Wherever you like".
I suggested that she kneel down. "That'll cost you extra" she said.
So I suggested she lie down on the bed. "That'll cost you extra" she said.
She continued her desultory suction until, after about 10 minutes, her alarm went off.
She stopped, got up, and said "That's it".
I said "Aren't you going to finish me off?" "Not unless you pay extra" she said.
So I said: "Well let me just finish myself off then".
"Not unless you pay extra", she said.

Literally the worst experience ever.

Offline Silver Birch

I also visited her recently and negotiated £30 for 15 mins including OWO (no sex).
I lay on the bed and she started to suck so monotonously that I struggled to stay hard.
When I suggested that we move to another position, she said "Wherever you like".
She continued her desultory suction until, after about 10 minutes, her alarm went off.
I said "Aren't you going to finish me off?" "Not unless you pay extra" she said.

I know I shouldn't, but couldn't help  :lol: :lol: :lol:

I had blacklisted her after the first post, but this confirms.  :thumbsup:

Offline dubhcarr

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

This review is a few months late, but i can see she is active again on AW and wanted to warn any potential punters.

I was in the area due to work and fancied a quick BJ. Prices were low and was toying with 15mins at £20 or 30mins at £30, but i was pressed for time for my next meeting and opted for 15mins.

I was directed to her home. When let in at best it was a hostel/crack den. Very messy and grimy.

Black chyna is lean and tall, saggy tits and a gerbil like face. Frankly her attitude stank, she clearly had rent to make and just wanted to get it over with. Her technique was meh and she kept stopping.

I eventually just got up and left after 10mins.

Guys please avoid.

Thanks for the review
Prices £35 30 min and £75 PH Blk British(?) sounds desperate
And all she has to do is improve her attitude and service

Thanks but no thanks with Black Brazilian Girls £60 for 30 mins ready to FKK you to oblivion and back thanks but no thanks

Stupid woman  :crazy: :bomb:

piccadilly47

Thanks for the warning. She's been on my hot list for a while. I was thinking about going to see her. But not taken the plunge as I was suspicious at how low her prices are. So 'You get what you pay for' is not just an old wives tale.

Offline char45

She sounds like she has got worse from when I saw her - although I paid 90 for the hour so at least the price has come down!

Offline Stealthmode

Yep. Sounds like my experience.

Put it up as a review. Warn off others who look at the positive to negative ratio, without reading the actual review. And it will get you first review out of the way.