Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Which One Would You Recommend Of These Darlings?  (Read 2170 times)

Online Bassman

Platinum Cindy: External Link/Members Only

Adele4u: External Link/Members Only

Thinking of doing a booking in advance, as I will have some free time in about 6 weeks. Only down side is they both have fake breasts. After the last pair I felt which were so firm it was like pawing a football, I'm not sure it's for me. I understand there are different types in terms of firmness. Some feel real apparently.

How are theirs?

They both seem to offer a great service.

Offline cloud

Adele4u implants feel and look more real than Cindys.

Online Bassman

Adele4u implants feel and look more real than Cindys.

Thank you very much  :thumbsup:

fredpunter

Adele's are very nice  .... as is the rest of her

Online Bassman

Adele's are very nice  .... as is the rest of her

Thanks bud.

PC just had that sultry sexy look which I love! Adele looks good but it's the quality of her service which is making me consider her. Are Pc's breasts proper firm? Or just firm in comparison to Adele's? That Last set of fakies has really turned me off.

Offline cloud

Cindys are perfectly nice tits, but you can tell they aren't real due to how they fit on her body if that makes any sense.

Both girls give great service, so pick which ever one looks best to you/ offers the services you like. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

Online Bassman

Cindys are perfectly nice tits, but you can tell they aren't real due to how they fit on her body if that makes any sense.

Both girls give great service, so pick which ever one looks best to you/ offers the services you like. I doubt you'll be disappointed.

I pick both  :yahoo: one at a time though.

foxinthebox9

PC implants are quite firm and heavy, she's also come a bit of a bore and bit up herself in my experience, seen a few times. 1st Cpl good, but went down hill so would not again. Just talks her cars and presents she get bought all the time. Rags on other wg's too and talks like she's bit above others, didn't like attitude after awhile. I'd choose adele these days, focuses on you.

ClarkeOfTheCourse

Platinum Cindy is too busy to answer emails or phone calls that aren't from her regulars so don't waste your breath.

Estoril

Never seen PC.  Adele is a good punt.

Offline boardyhell

adele all day and night long,having seen both imho

Offline hantshagger

saw Adele recently, she continues to be a great punt.

Online Bassman

PC implants are quite firm and heavy, she's also come a bit of a bore and bit up herself in my experience, seen a few times. 1st Cpl good, but went down hill so would not again. Just talks her cars and presents she get bought all the time. Rags on other wg's too and talks like she's bit above others, didn't like attitude after awhile. I'd choose adele these days, focuses on you.

This is interesting. I'm really not after firm. She has the look though but I don't want to be feeling two footballs for breasts, which is what the last set felt like! I don't think I have enough AW feedback for Adele though lol.  May just have to skip both. Thanks for the info fox.

foxinthebox9

This is interesting. I'm really not after firm. She has the look though but I don't want to be feeling two footballs for breasts, which is what the last set felt like! I don't think I have enough AW feedback for Adele though lol.  May just have to skip both. Thanks for the info fox.

No problem. Adele is worth a wait to get feedback or she does take bookings through UKE if u use that and get some likes. PC would give u fairly decent service bar the annoying chat, but you'd have to wait forever like others have suggested. Doesn't look as good as her older pics these days, bigger body in person and looks a lot older than 24 result of too much facial work.

Offline Rust

A few people have said recently that PC looks have changed in terms of face and weight.  I last saw her in Feb and she looked good.

When did you last see her?
Banned reason: Still no reviews in 7 years, are Royal Mail delivering them?
Banned by: Iloveoral

foxinthebox9

A few people have said recently that PC looks have changed in terms of face and weight.  I last saw her in Feb and she looked good.

When did you last see her?

I don't give specific dates when I see girls, but last was this summer. But my comment on looks is based over more than 2 years which I've seen her a few times. If you check her gallery she used to be much smaller. I'm not saying she's fat or anything she's fairly toned but is much bigger now. Facially her lips are much bigger which I don't mind but her face is much rounder. I don't know if that's over use of Botox or fillers but it's def changed. It makes her look older and bit more masculine than she should. She used to look to very cute and pretty when first saw her, but she's gone more glam and it's not to her benefit imo. She's still a ol looking girl despite what I've said, just she looked a lot better before. It's actually more her attitude I had a prob with which why would not see again.

Online Bassman

I don't give specific dates when I see girls, but last was this summer. But my comment on looks is based over more than 2 years which I've seen her a few times. If you check her gallery she used to be much smaller. I'm not saying she's fat or anything she's fairly toned but is much bigger now. Facially her lips are much bigger which I don't mind but her face is much rounder. I don't know if that's over use of Botox or fillers but it's def changed. It makes her look older and bit more masculine than she should. She used to look to very cute and pretty when first saw her, but she's gone more glam and it's not to her benefit imo. She's still a ol looking girl despite what I've said, just she looked a lot better before. It's actually more her attitude I had a prob with which why would not see again.

How are her lips? Do they feel like someone's stuffed a cocktail sausage in there. That's what the last pair of fake lips I sampled felt like!

Are her free gallery pics an accurate representation of her looks now?

foxinthebox9

How are her lips? Do they feel like someone's stuffed a cocktail sausage in there. That's what the last pair of fake lips I sampled felt like!

Are her free gallery pics an accurate representation of her looks now?

Haha sausage no. Lips are fine just obvs more spingy/spongy but arent hard like some girls have. Closest pics are prob some of the nude pics in pool. Like say she's fairly toned, just looks and feels bigger in person now. Is bigger change for people who would have seen her longer ago till now. If u like her look now she will turn u on in person. I'm just remarking on her change really.

Online Bassman

Haha sausage no. Lips are fine just obvs more spingy/spongy but arent hard like some girls have. Closest pics are prob some of the nude pics in pool. Like say she's fairly toned, just looks and feels bigger in person now. Is bigger change for people who would have seen her longer ago till now. If u like her look now she will turn u on in person. I'm just remarking on her change really.

Cool, thanks for the info. It's the breasts which are putting me off at the moment. Anyway no rush. I know you need to book a while in advance with these ones.