Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Beautiful Jessica xx - Liverpool - WORST PUNT EVER  (Read 1184 times)

1 review(s) for lilly sexy x (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline MJ.spritzen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Guys, i've had A LOT of WG pussy over the years. And had a fair few crap punts, but THIS takes the trophy home by far as the - worst - punt ive ever had. I've just got back from it now.

Taking a look at the pic i didn't think she was ugly, not stunning but she had a bit of meat on her bones which im quite into at the moment. So i called her up, her English on the phone sounded ok, TV in the background, she sounded cheerful and nice. I arrange a time and she sends me her postcode by text. I turn up to the address (in some god awful place in Kensington) and this is what i see:

Hidden Image/Members Only

So im thinking "ok... i'll either get my head caved in by the gang of lads that have been going round the block in a black BMW or i'll get to see a WG". I ring her, it goes to voicemail after 2 rings.
Then she texts me: FROM THE CORNER YOU WALK 15 METERS, TURN RIGHT ON THE ALLEYWAY, LAST FLAT ON THE RIGHT, WHITE DOOR.

I do as im told and turn into a dodgy alleyway. Follow it down looking over my shoulder every now and then in case i get jumped.

Then... i see this...

Hidden Image/Members Only

Sergei, if you're reading this, your red light is not very subtle. Oh and it gets better folks, the red light was actually a rope of red lights that ran all the way into the back yard, up the metal stairs and had been clamped with jump leads to a lamp post. I shit you not.

This is all way too dodgy. Im 70% gonna walk but i wanna see where this goes. I go up the stairs and knock... no answer... the door looks like it has been kicked in a good few times over the years. I knock again. Rustling behind the door then it opens.

It's the girl in the pics (she's tiny) and she actually looks very nice. Cute face, nice big tits, good body. She's naked and she didnt stand behind the door. The very first whore i've seen that didnt stand behind the door. She's smiley and speaks not a single words of the queens. So god knows who the fuck answered the phone earlier.

I follow her in, then around a maze of corridors and stairs (her ass in my face as she's going up the stairs) we go into one of the bedrooms. By the way, there's no doors in this place. Just curtains hanging over a wire separating each room. We reach the room. It's a childs bedroom. I assume the previous tenants got evicted. There's noddy wallpaper and In The Night Garden stickers all over the back of the door (this room actually has a door). The room itself is a shithole. Imagine its 1987 and you're skint, what sort of furniture would you have? Well that's what she had. The bed had a sheet over it that was probably supposed to be white but was now grey with large areas of pale blue. I hand her the £50 for 30mins. She herself was actually pretty fit i thought, little bit of a belly on her but her tits, ass and overall body was nice.

Then it went sour. She's got my money now so what do you think happened? I sit on the bed and she put some shitty Hungarian music on her phone. She walks towards me and i suck her tits, as soon as any nipple was in my mouth she moves it out - a hint that i can kiss her tits but not suck them. Fuck that, i grabbed them and sucked her teats. She mumbled something to herself in Hungarian (she will do this quite a lot during this punt).

After this i lean back and tell her to suck me. She doesn't understand so i mime (ha!) for her to give me a blowjob. She goes and gets a condom (even though her profile says owo). She tries to give me a BJ, she really does, but whatever brand Sergei had provided was like wearing a rubber glove over it. I couldn't feel a thing. Lots of eye contact from her, she's smiling as she sucks me but it just aint working. So i tell her 69. She doesn't understand ( :angry:) so i mime again. She sits on my face and sucks me. Really going at it, bless her, she was trying. I ate away. She tasted clean down there. Some little hairs on her lower back and a hairy asshole but that doesn't bother me. Her asscheeks were tight and firm.

I was hard now so i tapped out for some sex. She mumbled in Hungarian, lathered my cock in lube and i entered her missionary. Was going good until i went limp (fucking ultra-thick condoms!) so i pulled out and ate her pussy some more. She was very loud as i was doing this. I think she was genuinely enjoying it but milking the noises too much (my girlfriends have all said im good at eating pussy). I'm hard again so tell her "doggy". She mumbles in Hungarian and sounds proper annoyed.

By now im pissed off. I've given her £50, the least she could do is cheer the fuck up. I ask her, "are you annoyed?" she doesn't understand. "whats the matter?" i ask her. We're now both sat up facing eachother on the bed. She looks confused. I remember her profile said she speaks German too, I'm half-German and fluent. So i ask her in German if she's annoyed. She looks surprised and says (in German) that she isnt. Then smiles. I'm still pissed off. I cant stay hard with those condoms, she's a moody bitch and im 20mins into my time. I whip the condom off and toss it into the bin (which is full to the brim of tissues and condoms). She looks annoyed again. I ask her in German why she's getting annoyed. She mumbles in Hungarian while she gets a wetwipe and wipes her pussy. I tell her to wank me off. She doesn't understand so i say it in German. She still doesn't understand so by now im getting really annoyed at her and i mime a wanking motion again. She doesn't understand so i take her hand and put it on my dick and do a wanking motion. She stands up, im still sitting down and she wanks it. I tell her to kneel down and do it... guess what... she doesn't understand. I motion for her to kneel. She does. She wanks away, technique amateur. I haven't had a wank this poor since Krystal St.Angelo wanked me off in year 10 when we skipped P.E.

I played with her tits as she did this. I guided her hand to my bell end to wank that as well. Geronimo now i can actually feel something. I reach down and play with her clit and finger her pussy. She's ok with it. I dont tell her when im gonna cum coz im annoyed at her. I cum over her hand and arm and even get one shot on her face. She recoils in horror and rushes for a wetwipe.

As i clean up i notice out the window a woman in the back yard looking up at the window. I get dressed. The WG goes to the window and makes some sort of sign with her hand. Then looks at me and opens the bedroom door. She leads me to the front door totally naked. She's smiling again by this point. I leave. The woman in the yard is gone. When im out of sight i take those two pics i've uploaded here.

All in all a shitty punt. If i were new to this game i would have given up and never punted again. If the WG is in Kensington i'll never go there again.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 10:35:00 pm by MJ.spritzen »

Offline Kenaldo

Thanks for the review MJ.

On a positive there are plenty worse parts of Kenny!  :lol:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Thanks for the review MJ.

On a positive there are plenty worse parts of Kenny!  :lol:

It was my first visit to Kenny. I've been past on the bus but never actually walked her streets and i was born and raised in Liverpool!

Offline Side dna

Ive been there in January and saw a different Hungarian I think called Megan, there are several threads on here about this shithole it's a regular place for ee girls to take up residency. Pity she was shit as her pics are ok, thanks for the heads up

Offline MJ.spritzen

A lot of the EE's seem to be giving me "Kensington" as their location. I've always given them a miss coz i've heard it's a rough area. Yesterday i just went for it. More fool me.

MilesPrower

That sounds awful mate. Sorry you had such a bad one :(

dude86

Been there twice for two different girls who had good profiles but shit punts. The second time wasn't exactly my own fault because it was a girl I'd previously seen in the city centre who was half decent. Would definitely not go back.

Offline hungrypunt

AH....but the questions is OP ....Whos the worst

Kat Lee or Jessica???

Offline MJ.spritzen

AH....but the questions is OP ....Whos the worst

Kat Lee or Jessica???

Jessica still holds the tiara for worst punt ever. EVER.

At least with Kat Lee you can laugh about it and walk away feeling that little bit more cleverer.

Offline Werewolfofliverpool

she looks fit, would love to fuck her, but not going anywhere near that shit hole.. and theres no way shes doesnt understand what you are saying, shes a hooker, she should know what you want even without asking, i just think she couldnt be arsed.

the girls in sakrua do it, pretend not to know what you're on about...

Offline Northerndave666

Is it just me, or do I see the phrase 'trafficked women' standing out in ten foot high letters? Not surprised she gave a shit service, I think i would if I'd been trafficked into the country, my family back home threatened if I didn't carry on, being forced to sleep with men, in effect rape.

Sorry, and this is no reflection on the OP, but I'm getting a little tired of reading about EE's in shitholes providing terrible services and no one coming to the conclusion that these women need saving, not fucking.

I only punt english women nowadays as prev have felt uneasy about EE's and have actively reported those I felt were in danger. I wish more would do the same.

I'll no doubt get flack over this post, but it's just my opinion and we all have those.

Offline Side dna

I dont think any of us are in a position to take any moral high ground here. Of course trafficking is horrific . We are in the wrong regardless of the reasons the lady is doing it. I do this for the thrill and sexual gratification. Are the women? i doubt it. If we didnt do it the traffickers wouldnt traffic. As for reporting, ive seen a few ee girls and i couldnt say if they were trafficked or just doing it to send money home few seemednto be happy. Why do british girls do it? Substance dependency? Forced by boyfriend? Pay the rent? Buy handbags and shoes? Whatever the reason they obviously feel they have no choice than to get the money this way. We get the chance to see the girls pics and age and moan if its a bait and switch. The girls get a call and then anyone through the door that cant be enjoyable. Anyway thats my opinion