Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Masseuse in South West London  (Read 8224 times)

Offline pisceanuk

Hi Guys,

I am looking for a good masseuse in south west London who can do a strong massage and can relieve in the end with an HR. Young girl preferred who can do some seductive massaging and can get naked for some extra.

I have been to this Hungarian girl and can say you should avoid her like plague - External Link/Members Only

She has a beautiful face but saggy tits and was nasty. She first informed she wont get naked and then I saw on AW that she does. It was a waste of money.

Please let me know if you have any recommendation for me. Thanks in advance.
« Last Edit: August 07, 2016, 09:40:14 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline GlennQuagmire

I have not personally been to this place, so cannot give a recommendation, but it may be worth a try.
External Link/Members Only

Alternatively I can definitely recommend the massage that Alicia gives, and the very happy ending - if by happy ending you mean very hot sweaty sex.

Good luck finding what you are after

Offline beau1984

I can throughly reccomend: Bann Thai (strawberry hill/ twickenham)- best one  massage wise
Other ones to mention:

Therapy and Beauty External Link/Members Only  (wimbledon)

Raynes Park:

Offline krish

Linda at revivals, although not Young is cute, gives a good firm massage and provides extras

Offline xa2xie

Saw Chanel in angelsoftmassage. I'd say the girl looks not that bad, but all other thing are bad.

uksaldn

I have been to Therapy and Beauty External Link/Members Only  (wimbledon)
Strictly no extras.

Offline pisceanuk

Is there any seduction ? does she get close to the cock ? I am not keen on obvious sex but some seduction would be fun.

I have been to Therapy and Beauty External Link/Members Only  (wimbledon)
Strictly no extras.

Fun4me+u

Different story for me
Extras received only yesterday.
HE delivered on the promise of a tip. Gave her £25.

Offline swlondonguy

I am happy to recommend Suzie.

Full service not offered but all from just massage to b2b with hr offered. Decent swedish massage style. Fantastic sensual touch towards the end mixing b2b with hr, great timing. She is soooo pretty too and had good eye contact with me which added to the turn on.

Offline Jonestown

I am happy to recommend Suzie.

Full service not offered but all from just massage to b2b with hr offered. Decent swedish massage style. Fantastic sensual touch towards the end mixing b2b with hr, great timing. She is soooo pretty too and had good eye contact with me which added to the turn on.

She says outcall only, so not everyone's cup of tea, even if she is so pretty !

Offline webpunter

The place near Surbo gives out HEs:  External Link/Members Only
It was raided - for immigration offences apparently - last year i recall, maybe the one b4.  The normal 20 squid xtra.  Nothing spectacular - not good or bad.  After the raid i couldn't be arsed to re-visit.  Plenty more options out there

Offline j2042791

any new ones ? suzy sounds good but only outcall :( I'm looking in same area a store preferable but don't mind EE girls private flat cheers
Banned reason: Troll
Banned by:

Offline hugeload

I've been here 3 times over the past year.
1hr massage £45
The massage has always been good and different women. HE was for £30.

Offline pisceanuk

Thanks. This thread and the masseuse girl seems attractive and cheaper - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66683.0 , with HR is £50 and topless is £10 extra.

I've been here 3 times over the past year.
1hr massage £45
The massage has always been good and different women. HE was for £30.
« Last Edit: November 30, 2016, 10:28:17 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline webpunter

I agree entirely.  However since when has Leytonstone been in SW London ?  :dash:  What a bell-end you are  :lol:

Thanks. This thread and the masseuse girl seems attractive and cheaper - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=66683.0 , with HR is £50 and topless is £10 extra.

Offline pisceanuk

Neither is Wimbledon. I suppose I can travel around..so no issues..i am not based in London either but travel around to London.

I agree entirely.  However since when has Leytonstone been in SW London ?  :dash:  What a bell-end you are  :lol:

Offline Jonestown

Neither is Wimbledon.

If Wimbledon isn't in South West London why does it have SW19 as its postal code ?

Offline pisceanuk

I lived in south west london sometime back..and wimbledin for me falls in south and not south west but you can feel free to think what you want..i am not stopping anyone from posting their comments..

If Wimbledon isn't in South West London why does it have SW19 as its postal code ?
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 04:35:50 pm by pisceanuk »

weedougie

I lived in south west london sometime back..and wimbledin for me falls in south and not south west but you can feel free to think what you want..i am not stopping anyone from posting their comments..

There's really no point in recommending a girl in Leytonstone on a thread about SW London. If you want to recommend her that's great. Stick Leytonstone in a new thread title. Otherwise you're just being a dick

Jeeez

Offline pisceanuk

Bugger off, troll..first contribute to the thread before uttering your likes and dislikes on how a thread is run.

There's really no point in recommending a girl in Leytonstone on a thread about SW London. If you want to recommend her that's great. Stick Leytonstone in a new thread title. Otherwise you're just being a dick

Jeeez

Offline pisceanuk

My last visit to this place was positive. I saw Maya the girl who runs the place. External Link/Members OnlyExternal Link/Members Only

My review for her is here - https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=119228.0

I have not yet tried some other current girls such as Lena and hopefully would try to see around the weekend.
« Last Edit: December 02, 2016, 09:52:11 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline webpunter

Was but jestin.  SWL caught my attention as relatively easy to get to.  Can do Leytonstone but more of an effort.  Sumfink for the new year to-do list

Neither is Wimbledon. I suppose I can travel around..so no issues..i am not based in London either but travel around to London.