Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: can anyone recommend a girl in south wales or bristol  (Read 1078 times)

mitchman222

Looking for a girl with short hair, really into it. Preferably slim, petite, 20 something, british. Mainly looking for gfe, dfk. Quite like the emo/goth look not really into fake tan and all that. cheers

Offline Corus Boy

Offline Cymro72

The wonderful Jessy B. I have only seen her once following recommendations on this page. Fulfilled her likes list and did everything enthusiastically.
External Link/Members Only

np500

Saw Elle twice, should have gone back before now,  but you know what it's like ! She loves sex, check her movies out, there's a free one on there where she has no problem DTing a big un ! If anyone sees her , from a sex perspective, I don't think you'd be disappointed , because it's all about the sex ! Isn't it ?

mitchman222

Have to say elle really isnt my type and without the option of 30 mins or an hour not really worth it for me.

I have seen jessy a couple of times really nice girl and great vfm, really seems to enjoy what she does. Still on the look for someone knew though.. oh well the search continues!

Offline Cymro72

Conversely, I really must make a point of visiting Elle. She fulfils my skinny fetish completely.  :rolleyes:

Offline Mikeh38

Offline WelshMichael

According to her profile only offering outcalls now  :(

np500

She had a nice pad by the millennium stadium ( as it was called ) but moved to an estate near the city center, down grade which ever way you look at it, now no Incalls, so I can't return at all now ! Will check my h l out again !

Offline mrdiamond77

Not been there myself but I believe she is well regarded.

External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

God she's thin.  I had her on my HL a while back, but she's far too thin for me.