Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ElLLIE 36GG  (Read 3780 times)

20 review(s) for ELLIE 36GG (16 positive, 2 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Proteus

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I was really torn over whether to go with neutrel or negative on this but feel overall it was a negative experience so gonna go with my gut.

The reason I am thinking maybe negative is harsh is that this is partly my fault for forcing a punt when there was nobody really I wanted to punt with just cos the Mrs was away. And because I was meek and didn't say owt abiut the bit that swung it into negative.

60 mins for £100 but when I arrived she said I looked nervous so said how about we do £60 for half an hour and see where we are after 30 mins. When I saw her I agreed.

Venue: Ibis Hotel on Irving Street. Not a lovely bit of town but the hotel's ok. Everything clean and in good order. Easy to get in, no reception to pass. 7/10

The girl: Woman is more appropiate. She is definitely not in her 30s as advertised. If she is then she had a really tough paper round...or maybe several years on the game have just not rendered her pleasurable to mine eye (Partridge ref there ftw). So yeah, 40s easy. This is where it's also sort of my fault as she looks quite big on pics, which I don't usually mind but no face pics so I was taking a risk. I was not attracted to her despite the huge tits and facially she was rough as dog shit. Sorry to be harsh but no, just no. 4/10.

Services/the punt/VFM: DFK, OWO and CIM all provided with gusto. Excellent start to punt and I blew my wad 10 mins in, despite not finding her attractive due to her good technique. Mo penetration at this stage. Now this all happened in first 10 mins so I was expecting a round 2 or for her at least to see if I wanted to stay the hour. She did neither and asked me to pop clothes on! Now, I should have spoken out but I really didn't think I could muster another one in 30 mins with her and certainly didn't wanna pay for the full hour so I left. I only really got miffed about this afterwards...she didn't know I wanted gone...nkt even a shower offered or a massage. 5/10

So overall I was to blame for a lot of this but the lack of offer for round 2 and shooing me out the door (albeit politely) after 10 mins has swung this to negative

5/10

Offline Madone1

Tits that big normally mean the bird is fat as fuck and as you say ugly too that's just the icing on the cake.

Sorry you had I shit time punting when your desperate always leads to a bad time I've done it myself a couple of times.

Offline Turtle Z

Certainly doesn't read like a harsh negative to me, more a well deserved one. Thanks for the descriptive facial description too, "rough as dog shit" pretty much says it all.  :drinks:

Dick4snowqueens

Was she based in new cross in London some weeks ago?