Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Improving Review Features  (Read 2882 times)

Offline lostandfound

A review might include the term "big tits" not in reference to the subject being reviewed.

E.g, "I went to see Dixie cumslut and asked her for CIM, anal, OWO but she did none of these things. I walked. On the way out I spotted her flat mate who looked nice and had big tits".

Which might be useful info - he could check out her flat mate with a view to booking her.

And to paraphrase CB's point, one man's big tits might be another's small handful. What next? Hashtags for #32DD , #34C etc ...
« Last Edit: August 08, 2016, 11:40:02 pm by lostandfound »

Offline Ali Katt

• Board Moderator
  • Reviews: 28
Which might be useful info - he could check out her flat mate with a view to booking her.

And to paraphrase CB's point, one man's big tits might be another's small handful. What next? Hashtags for #32DD , #34C etc ...
Sounds like it's getting complicated. Big Natural Tits and Enhanced are enough.

OldAdmin

I haven't read much of this thread (because I don't have time), but I suggested something very similar a couple of years ago (there's a thread about it somewhere), never got around to implementing it because again, I don't have time.
A bunch of features (e.g. search UKP reviews by distance) are done when it comes to database, just not the actual code to use the data.

Offline hantshagger

I've also not read all the pages, but have looked on p1,  a thought here is that the categories suggested by OP are a mix between physical characteristics of the wg and her enjoys/ services.   Sometimes a girl might provide one punter with different services to another (especially certain EE's!)  In terms of services, these might already be available to search upon - via AW today, by selecting girls based upon their enjoys list.  Their physical attributes might not be so easily searchable on AW though.

I can see problems with punther's idea, as Dani initially pointed out, but dont mind completing such a step, in writing a review, if Admin decided to go with it.

I do see some issues with how girls might be categorised, by different people, especially if they are borderline, eg big tits etc.  Some might prefer natural to enhanced, should that be a category?, what about if people are not sure of correct category?.....   etc etc

I would try to ensure making the process of completing a review on here, as straightforward as possible, to ensure people felt confident about completing a review in the first place, with minimal difficulty.  It might be best to limit the drop down lists, to just a few, (at leas6t to begin with) - even if that's not giving all the information we might seek in all cases!

punther

I haven't read much of this thread (because I don't have time), but I suggested something very similar a couple of years ago (there's a thread about it somewhere), never got around to implementing it because again, I don't have time.
A bunch of features (e.g. search UKP reviews by distance) are done when it comes to database, just not the actual code to use the data.

It a relief you see the sense in it. Hopefully when you have free time in the future you can look at implementing.

If you didnt read past the first page this is what the idea evolved into but you probably could come up with something better...

Hidden Image/Members Only

With the addition of a new page maybe ukpunting.com/tags
that looked something like this?

Hidden Image/Members Only
[/quote]

External Link/Members Only