Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Lynsey76 AdultWork Aberdeen  (Read 1186 times)

3 review(s) for Lynsey76 (3 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Lynsey76 Aberdeen AW - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

There was a ES profile for Lynsey76 but it is not active.

Seen Lynsey76 a couple year ago located on the south side of Torry.  She was in a block of flats with plenty of parking.

What brought me to Lynsey76 was her vast amount of positive reviews. Her rates was £130HR which I find difficult to justify but her high amount of positive feedback and her ES profile had an introductory video of her which convinced me to try.

I will say the photos are accurate but her age is questionable, Possibly late 40s +. Never the less she is a decent looking WG.  Flat was clean and she was turned out immaculate.  Introduced with a friendly attitude.

She is quite tall with a skinny frame and tanned skin.  The down side is her skin is saggy. Small saggy tits and her ass was like it had no muscle just saggy skin.  She has a decent lookinf face, especially for an older WG.

Service was very enthusiastic, not shy at all.  OWO with a really good technique, some rimming and she wants you to fuck her.  After 1 go a massage.  Then out of nowhere she is back to sucking my cock. Good BJ! I told her I was about to blow my load she just held it going and swallowed my load like a boss! Always remember her for that particular service.

Great service.  Not the best looker but by far not bad for an older WG.  Service will soon make you think about her in a positive way gauranteed.

She doesn't seem to have been active in a while but one to look out for.

Definitely recommened.