Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Norway Punting - Tromso  (Read 1288 times)

testwater

Hi,

I will be in Tromso in a couple of weeks and would love to spend some time with a beautiful Scandi lady. Any recommendations for Tromso/ punting sites?

Also is it legal to pay for sex? Likelyhood of  being caught,i.e. will hotels report you.

Offline clint1983

This is the best site you're likely to find on punting in Norway: External Link/Members Only
The selection is poor and the prices are high that far north. Cheaper in Oslo. In a newsarticle from 2013 the police claims that there is only about 5 local prostitutes in Tromsø. Most are travelling foreign ladies. Punting in Norway is indeed illegal and the fine for getting caught is astronomical, usually from arround 1500 to 3000 euros. The hotels in Tromsø has on several occasions tipped off the police about prostitutes in their hotels, so be careful if you try punting there. Very few of the pictures in the profiles in Tromsø are verified compared to Oslo, so you can't be sure it's the girl in the pics. Probably be best off giving it a miss, considering the market and the risks.
« Last Edit: August 11, 2016, 10:43:46 am by clint1983 »

Offline tazz

Its preety easy to hook up with civvie women their if your from an english speak country. Been there and people are very friendly, just approach women where ever you see them.

Offline Jerboa

I'd agree with Taz, unless you look like the elephant man, better off pulling a local.