Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: tyn@ Blow Job never to be forgotten  (Read 2622 times)

Stalion

tyn@  Blow Job never to be forgotten

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Just had an urge to fuck the full house of these very young Romanian girls, Please don’t ask me why as there is no logical answer. I even read Punter review on Tyn and commented but like an Idiot I still went for the punt.   I had this wishful hope that Tyn would be like Elys who I saw and that was a lovely punt, but has now gone

Comments, same old crap, Ok bby, So I phoned her and told her that some girls find me rather large and would she be relaxed taking me on as I would like to try anal if she is up for it, “okay baby you come., call me in my road” she said on the phone

Girl, The photos are 100% Tyn, But when I met her I had this mental issue.....I think she is just bone fucking ugly IMO, She looks like a rodent, with a rather large forehead and two large front teeth and a tiny chin with damp hair,  but I still wanted to fuck her. Luckily I managed to blurt out I wanted a 15 minuet quickie.

Service, We agreed on the phone £60 half hour + £30 anal, but when I saw her changed it to £40 for a 15min quickie

After the paperwork was sorted and she strips off what little she was wearing to reveal a lovely little fuck me hard body, she tells me to lay on her bed and stiffen me up and puts the condom on, without making any comments to my size. (Punter I must be smaller than you) She then proceeds to give me possibly the worse blow job in the history of punting. She puts those gnashers of her to use and is fucking painful, I looked at her and told her she is hurting me, her mouth is tiny and all she has inside is my cocks head. She pretends she doesn’t understand, and I think to myself “what the fuck are you doing, she is so fucking ugly and she is biting your knob” I told her one word “Doggy” at least I won’t have to see that ugly mush of hers.

She bend over and positions herself on the edge of the bed after a good dollop of lube, and I take my position, grab my cock and suddenly realized that the fucking bitch ribbed the condom with her teeth !!!! I kid you not; it was a fucking painful blowjob
She is not even a bit apologetic, even moans about using a second condom in a 15 min punt. I took the condom from her and put it on myself to be safe and then put a massive squirt of lube on top of the condom as it was still hurting.

She then takes position but tells me i have x minutes left,  I informed her that there is still just under 10 left and plug her Pussy, she tells me to go slow and not deep, and like a gentleman I obey.

After no more than a couple of minutes she says  “cum for me bby” so i grab her hips and go balls deep on her and she starts to moan so I up the pace, I then opened up  her bum cheeks to get deeper inside of her and pumped her until I shot my load

I checked the condom and got her to remove the condom & wipe my cock clean, all part of the service as far as i am concerned.

She asked me if I enjoyed the time and she smiled, I suppose her business plan to get a repeat booking,  I asked about Elys and was told maybe back in  a couple of weeks

This is still a negative as she is not friendly or welcoming, is a complete clock watcher,

Hidden Image/Members Only

punther

when I made this comment in the other thread I knew some people wouldnt take it seriously(even though it was all true)

Went to see her today

Looks like pics but didnt find her as attractive she also isnt that small shes about 5ft4

When in bathroom i was thinking how am i going to get out of this then luck struck

She called about 3 other girls into the room and started asking about my dick size due to my ethnicity and were all demanding to see it...i actually found this quite funny

Took this opportunity to say if they are concerned about my size is nicol around as ive seen her before with no problems

So saw nicol instead.....and that was the same as usual....sweet girl but hates the job so nothings changed

There is a silly number of girls working from that house there were appearing from all over the place. I saw at least 6 and also heard a male voice

As i left i saw someone look out the curtain from the house across the street. Think people there know whats going on in that house

Wont be returning to that place

Ove gone off places that have multiple girl working in the location...not my cup of tea anymore

unfortunately you didn't pay attention to this bit..

Went to see her today

Looks like pics but didnt find her as attractive she also isnt that small shes about 5ft4

When in bathroom i was thinking how am i going to get out of this

You did a wise thing in opting for a 15min for 40 instead you would have been angrier with yourself if you gave her 60 or 90 as you planned

That house is terrible

Good luck on your next punt

Offline Brazilian Martian

tyn@  Blow Job never to be forgotten

Just had an urge to fuck the full house of these very young Romanian girls, Please don’t ask me why as there is no logical answer. I even read Punter review on Tyn and commented but like an Idiot I still went for the punt.   I had this wishful hope that Tyn would be like Elys who I saw and that was a lovely punt, but has now gone

Comments, same old crap, Ok bby, So I phoned her and told her that some girls find me rather large and would she be relaxed taking me on as I would like to try anal if she is up for it, “okay baby you come., call me in my road” she said on the phone

Girl, The photos are 100% Tyn, But when I met her I had this mental issue.....I think she is just bone fucking ugly IMO, She looks like a rodent, with a rather large forehead and two large front teeth and a tiny chin with damp hair,  but I still wanted to fuck her. Luckily I managed to blurt out I wanted a 15 minuet quickie.

Service, We agreed on the phone £60 half hour + £30 anal, but when I saw her changed it to £40 for a 15min quickie

After the paperwork was sorted and she strips off what little she was wearing to reveal a lovely little fuck me hard body, she tells me to lay on her bed and stiffen me up and puts the condom on, without making any comments to my size. (Punter I must be smaller than you) She then proceeds to give me possibly the worse blow job in the history of punting. She puts those gnashers of her to use and is fucking painful, I looked at her and told her she is hurting me, her mouth is tiny and all she has inside is my cocks head. She pretends she doesn’t understand, and I think to myself “what the fuck are you doing, she is so fucking ugly and she is biting your knob” I told her one word “Doggy” at least I won’t have to see that ugly mush of hers.

She bend over and positions herself on the edge of the bed after a good dollop of lube, and I take my position, grab my cock and suddenly realized that the fucking bitch ribbed the condom with her teeth !!!! I kid you not; it was a fucking painful blowjob
She is not even a bit apologetic, even moans about using a second condom in a 15 min punt. I took the condom from her and put it on myself to be safe and then put a massive squirt of lube on top of the condom as it was still hurting.

She then takes position but tells me i have x minutes left,  I informed her that there is still just under 10 left and plug her Pussy, she tells me to go slow and not deep, and like a gentleman I obey.

After no more than a couple of minutes she says  “cum for me bby” so i grab her hips and go balls deep on her and she starts to moan so I up the pace, I then opened up  her bum cheeks to get deeper inside of her and pumped her until I shot my load

I checked the condom and got her to remove the condom & wipe my cock clean, all part of the service as far as i am concerned.

She asked me if I enjoyed the time and she smiled, I suppose her business plan to get a repeat booking,  I asked about Elys and was told maybe back in  a couple of weeks

This is still a negative as she is not friendly or welcoming, is a complete clock watcher,

Good review I feel bad about the shit punt she does have that rodent facial structure  :lol:

I'm waiting for JRC to come along with the typical Romanian Skank  pay peanuts get a monkey line  :sarcastic:

Offline blue

Looks like she has a cracking body but after the poor reviews I wouldn't even attempt a 'pump n' dump' with this one.

Typical piss-poor attitude from a Romanian WG  :thumbsdown:

Stalion

when I made this comment in the other thread I knew some people wouldnt take it seriously(even though it was all true)

unfortunately you didn't pay attention to this bit..

You did a wise thing in opting for a 15min for 40 instead you would have been angrier with yourself if you gave her 60 or 90 as you planned

That house is terrible

Thanks for not rubbing salt in the wound, It's still so sore!

Agreed that house is terrible, but I still have the urge to punp and dumb  adella  when or if she returns@

Then there is the BB rider Anna..love @

I'm going to have to find Industrial strength oversized condoms to analize Anna (not taking any chances unnecessarily)

I think valery.sexy is a no no for me as she has no face photos, may even be Anna with a second website, but the tats dont show

Good luck on your next punt

Stalion

Looks like she has a cracking body but after the poor reviews I wouldn't even attempt a 'pump n' dump' with this one.

Typical piss-poor attitude from a Romanian WG  :thumbsdown:

I have to say one good point about Tyn, for others to know.
Her brown hole looks like she had anal quite a few times, It was very soft and relaxed when I touched it.looked very easy to slip it inside of her..... I was even half tempted to insert it myself, but I can be a bit of a tight arse when it comes to money for nothing

punther

Could you review: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only      ????

I actually posted her in the toftt thread as she had not been reviewd yet

Peronally interested in seeing her myself. How tall is she?

Stalion

If she returns  and I get to see her, I'll write  the review,  I  may be completely  wrong  but I got the impression  that there is a lot of  bitching  going on  between the  girls

FlyingBreadMan

Punter and Stallion... You both really reach for the bottom of the barrel at times.

Amusing reading.

Keep it up!

LL

What a fucking disaster. Thanks for the review!

JS1965

I think calling her ugly is a tad harsh but what a great review. I honestly laughed out loud they way you described her face   :lol:

punther

Punter and Stallion... You both really reach for the bottom of the barrel at times.

Lol well someones got do do it  :sarcastic:

Stalion

Amusing reading.

Keep it up!

+1 BUT A LITTLE SORE TODAY!!!!!

Stalion

How to Fuck Tyn and enjoy the punt, keep your dick out of her mouth

Speedy12

suddenly realized that the fucking bitch ribbed the condom with her teeth !!!! I kid you not; it was a fucking painful blowjob
She is not even a bit apologetic, even moans about using a second condom in a 15 min punt.

Do  u reckon she would have continued without the condom, or with the ripped condom if you didn't insist?

Offline adindas

I do not seems to find information that Anna Love is offering BB.

Have I missed something ?

From picture she is attractive and have cracking body.

Has anyone met her ?
« Last Edit: January 29, 2017, 01:57:05 pm by adindas »

Offline punk

I do not seems to find information that Anna Love is offering BB.

Have I missed something ?

From picture she is attractive and have cracking body.

Has anyone met her ?

Look under my service tab.