Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexi.Sami.x  (Read 1863 times)

24 review(s) for Delicous.Rona (19 positive, 3 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline EL1M1N8OR

Sexi.Sami.x AW - External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

A positive review is not good enough for Sexi Sami.  She is the best punt I have had!  So good I seen her 3 times in 1 less than a week.

Cracking WG, not shy to take the lead so just sit back and enjoy the show, It's fucking good!

OWO and her technique is one of a kind.  She is a great fuck also, loads of energy but not OTT like Katy27.

Something about Polish WGs, they know how to fuck.

Looks wise she is good looking, seen a photo of her and she has a Kate Moss look about her face.  She has a good body not too skinny, saying that a bit of baby fat on her belly last time I seen her but still good looking. She is tall kind aswell, not towering but a decent height. Always well dressed.

Personality wise she is friendly chatty and cheeky.

Always puts on a good show and loves to be fucked hard. 

Highly Recommened!!

Offline Clattypats

She is a decent girl ,but out of the 3 times I've seen her she doesn't go on top..Good punt for 60 hh though. :thumbsup:

Offline Glesgaboy

Says £70hh not £60 on profile ...is that the price ?

Good review and on my HL- did the OP recommend HH or a quickie?
And what area is she based guys?

Offline Clattypats

Oops sure she was 60hh on her profile last week..she is just off St Georges cross..Nice lassie,quite tall and sets right about you as soon as you walk in the door..would be a  plan B or C for me these days though.

ickydicky

saw her a few times for a splash and dash and gave her mega positive review. but she has stopped her 15mins for £40 offer. hh too long as i wud pop quickly and cant manage a second and an hour with sami would kill me. but she is a terrific hoor and i agree about polish hoors. they are top notch

Offline Motherfooker

I had her for an hour once. Left feeling used and abused. I could hardly walk straight afterwards.  :thumbsup:

ickydicky

luckily theres a good pub a short shuffle away. with good prices. i always went there to recover :drinks:

Offline Jock D

I had her for an hour once. Left feeling used and abused. I could hardly walk straight afterwards.  :thumbsup:

:hi: Respect mate...I've done the half hour shift and thoroughly enjoyed it...but in all honesty, I don't think I'm Man enough to go an hour with big Sammi :crazy:

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I used to go for 15 quickies.  Well worth it.  She will get you in and out fast.  Just sit back and enjoy the show.

HH she will make you fuck her for the full 30 minutes.  And give you plenty time to get yourself together after the deed is done.

Either way would recommend.

She was 60 HH now I see 70.  Not sure if that is Glasgow rates.  She would be worth 70 HH but 2 pops at 40 x 2 would be a better option.

Offline EL1M1N8OR

I think Glasgow is her main location.  She doesn't come up to Aberdeen but the frequency varies.  Keep your eyes peeled.

Offline Motherfooker

:hi: Respect mate...I've done the half hour shift and thoroughly enjoyed it...but in all honesty, I don't think I'm Man enough to go an hour with big Sammi :crazy:

Good 5 years ago when she was based in Edinburgh. I hadn't even said a word or handed over my shillings when she fell to her knees, unzipped me and started going to work.

Always a pleasure when you find a whore who loves her job.

ickydicky