Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Scotland tourer any takers?  (Read 2113 times)

Offline bushman

I've seen this profile on both ES and AW.

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Anyone been? Think she just returned from Glasgow.

Can we have a report please. Looking for a solid punt but dont want to TOFTT.

Offline The Man With No Name

no takers :cool:

Would if she was here. Would love to do that bum for 60 notes.  :D

Offline Clattypats

She does have some arse.. you'll prob find though,that Italian turns into Romanian..Why don't you toftt 'Bushman' and report back since you seen her first..if you give a good report back then I'll spend my hard earned when she visits Glasgow.
I just don't fancy being someone's Guinea pig right now :drinks:

Offline Gilbert2003

And AW profile say Brazilian.....  aye, course you are love.

Must have changed nationality in honour of the Olympics.

ickydicky

And AW profile say Brazilian.....  aye, course you are love.

Must have changed nationality in honour of the Olympics.

and probably got every disease they have there too :wacko:

Offline bushman

Not in the mood for to spend my hard earned oil money unless someone can give the thumps-up.There isn't alot of that around anymore...

She has been to Glasgow before visiting Aberdeen.So I assume some auld gentleman must have been around to see to that arse.

Online zag69

Not in the mood for to spend my hard earned oil money unless someone can give the thumps-up.There isn't alot of that around anymore...

She has been to Glasgow before visiting Aberdeen.So I assume some auld gentleman must have been around to see to that arse.

You might as well enjoy your oil money while it lasts because when it runs out (which will be soon) you lot up there will be back to shagging sheep :D

ickydicky

You might as well enjoy your oil money while it lasts because when it runs out (which will be soon) you lot up there will be back to shagging sheep :D

they will enjoy it more

Offline scotsteve

I seen her a few days ago. Straight up terrible service. Terrible oral, and then terrible sex for not very long (and not very deep) in any position, before being wanked off. Arse is fine enough, but I couldn't recommend her less. She looks like the girl in the pics around 6-7 years on, with a lot of fake tan.

This girl:
External Link/Members Only

Offline bushman

Would you say Rom or Braz? Can't tell from bad service alone. Seeing I've had terrible from both nationalities before.
The group she belongs too seems full of "spanish" WGs.