Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Adele4u  (Read 2832 times)

83 review(s) for Adele4u (81 positive, 1 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Cuntminion

Me last punt for a month maybe two due to impending operation and was an awesome one

External Link/Members Only

the girl
Well reviewed already , really lovely personality though , on uke projects as happy and bubbly and she really is in person too
Also interesting , engaging and funny
physical side great body and very pretty

cost
£180 1 hour , absolutely no clockwatching, and points out shower time does not come out of booking time (I don't mind if it does or doesn't but the clarity is a nice touch)

Easy to get to walking distance from local tube stations, modern, clean flat , shower and bedroom facilities great
Loadsa soft drinks available , wipes and even provided this durex vibrating ring thing I never tried before :)

comms
Brilliant via pm on uke and text very good responding , and pre empts stuff I normally would be coy asking for
Like Dress request, my inner magpie asked if possible something shiny and black , Adele wore a pvc corset type thing , black underwear and black heels looked stunning
I Asked if I could bring music as she has similar tastes so had Marilyn Manson and korn soundtrack to booking which is something always wanted to do  :)

services
Owo
Ro
Penetration covered
Facial/cim
Fk
Blindfolded body to body massage
Hugs

the booking
As per usual I won't go into graphic detail but tried something new
Body to body oil, blindfolded massage, awesome never had anything like it

I don't even normally attempt penetration until third or fourth booking with someone (nerves , lazy useless nob) but did was great cowgirl think position was

Reverse oral was fun, very clean

It's not unusual for my pop ro be aided by me in bookings but was easiest one I've done , very attractive girl, good oral techniques

Ended with a get to know you chat, sweets and hugs

Really amazing booking

would see again
In a heartbeat , there was always an excuse why I couldn't, delayed seeing Adele, kicking me self a little now as I put it off for too long
Will be me first booking after hospital stuff is sorted

LL

Never mind, I'll find someone like you-ooooooo.
I wish nothing but the best for you too-oooooooo.
Don't forget me, ........... Etc, etc

I've wanted to see Adele for a long time now and would have done had she been a bit easier to book. I can't be fucked to jump thru hoops fit these forum darlings but I'm pleased you had a good time with her and I appreciate you adding to her review pool.

Also last time I was trying to arrange a booking with her she was charging £140. That's less than 1 year ago and she's give herself a nice little 29% pay rise since then - which ain't bad (for her) when the banks and government are telling us that inflation is zero. Anyway good luck to her.  :drinks:
« Last Edit: August 06, 2016, 08:27:31 pm by LL »

Offline Cuntminion

:unknown:
Mate honestly booking was simples, no hoop jumping

Offline Thepacifist

Happy to hear you had a good time with Adele and I hope your operation goes well. It's good to know that shower time wasn't included, she was good with comms and dress request. Facial and CIM is another good thing. I can afford £180 but it puts me off.

Offline Cuntminion

Cheers for the kind words :thumbsup:

You know my top limit was £150 an hour but for the sake of the difference thought I'd roll the dice
The rate thing has been done to death on her last two reviews so hope it does not descend into that again

I don't have money to burn, the budget does not change, so I just amend how many times I punt a month

Vfm for me is not how much can I get for how little money , it's how much did I enjoy the booking, and I really enjoyed it so I honestly feel it was vim for me

Also whether you've paid £80 or £180 you will never know if it's vfm till you had the booking

I wouldn't hesitate to book Adele again had a great time

Hornydevil247

Good Review Coma :thumbsup:

Just back from seeing Adele myself with Ellie Rose.

Good to see you adding to your review list.  :hi:

Offline Cuntminion

Cheers, nice duo you got there  :thumbsup:

Offline Belgarion

Great review. Making a booking with her was very easy as well.

She's a firecracker and a stupendous punt. In my all time top 10.

Offline scarebear

Holy shit, my dream couple. Was this easy to arrange?

Are you gonna do a review?

Offline Nagilum

Good stuff.

The level of enthusiasm is hard to top with Adele.

Offline a_test_person

How much notice does Adele usually require for a booking?

Offline Alvin

I've previously booked her with 2 days notice but have also found she wasn't available when tring to book a week ahead

Hornydevil247

Holy shit, my dream couple. Was this easy to arrange?

Are you gonna do a review?

Hi Scarebear

I will try and do a review this week.

:hi:

Offline Sonnylock

Surprised to hear booking her was easy. I sent her an AW message and heard she only accepts guys with at least 5 feedbacks. I've been punting some time, but got no feedback on AW, and i myself never give feedback on AW.

What's the best way to get these feedbacks? It'd feel a bit weird to ask girls to give me feedback so i can see one particular girl who requires it. Is there any trick?

Offline dubs

Surprised to hear booking her was easy. I sent her an AW message and heard she only accepts guys with at least 5 feedbacks. I've been punting some time, but got no feedback on AW, and i myself never give feedback on AW.

What's the best way to get these feedbacks? It'd feel a bit weird to ask girls to give me feedback so i can see one particular girl who requires it. Is there any trick?

Visit girls who leave feedback, be polite, clean, respectful and pay the right fee.  There's no trick to it.

Offline Nagilum

Talk to her on UKE, that is a rule about the 5, but there can be a situation where you have established rapport and she see's you.  Not saying that's a guarantee, but a way forward.  Similar with most girls on there.

email and ask  :drinks:

ruddie

She seems like a reallly nice girl but £180 seems way too much..but guys leave always happpy..

Offline hendrix

Glad you had a good pre-operation punt coma, hope that all goes well :thumbsup:

Adele is a top professional.

Offline Cuntminion

Cheers hendrix

As others have said try build rapport if possible
I nay use adult work as I detest it

I wouldn't try undermine someone's booking criteria if they have x amount of feedback required I accept that

So don't assume a uke account will add something or use that as an alternative to feedback but it doesn't hurt to build rapport

Offline Cuntminion

She seems like a reallly nice girl but £180 seems way too much..but guys leave always happpy..

That's it really leave happy and a good booking, I broke me own ph limit here but was I really enjoyed the booking so vfm for me  :unknown:

Type_O_Negative

Offline Cuntminion

She wants 150/hour now.

Literally a day after   :D still

Hidden Image/Members Only

Yay can see twice a month instead of once in the future

Type_O_Negative