Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Dominican Veronica - Sydenham  (Read 1493 times)

4 review(s) for naughty curvy 69 (1 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Brazilian Martian

This was a quickie a pump and dump meet 15 mins for 40 quid I've seen her before on camberwell and them it was a neutral and the same now as well. Started off with crap oral with trying to put the condom on my limp dick and sucking after I told her I would do she just got on the bed and then said not to hard or fast  :thumbsdown: started with missionary and then switched to doggy and I picked up the speed and she started moaning about its hurting and not so fast. After a few more minutes i nutted and was thrown the wet wipes across the bed I told her she has an attitude problem she then gave me the dirtiest look and left the  room I was let out by a female maid and I told her she needs to check veronicas attitude. With the maid saying sorry and blaming it on her being tired.

Looks wise she has shitty  tribal tattoos on stomach and ankles and has strech marks from labour on her stomach also she did not take of her bra.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline pumps

That booty looks on point, even thought you've given her a poor review I must admit I'm still tempted.

fake ass? or not sure.

Edit: Scrap all that, on closer inspection it looks like the pictures have been enhanced  :thumbsdown:
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 05:02:10 pm by pumps »

Offline pumps

Having flashbacks I think I saw this one when candy massage used to be in Sydenham near the big Sainsburys superstore.

Don't recall it being negative, but thats what having a pussy does to you....unpredictable.

That booty looks on point, even thought you've given her a poor review I must admit I'm still tempted.

fake ass? or not sure.

Edit: Scrap all that, on closer inspection it looks like the pictures have been enhanced  :thumbsdown:

Yep enhanced most def but it's still a sight for sore eyes when doggying it  :wacko:

You have met her before and got a good service last time I met her it was like a wrestling match I was fighting to get proper penetration
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 05:13:49 pm by Brazilian Martian »

Offline pumps

Yep enhanced most def but it's still a sight for sore eyes when doggying it  :wacko:

You have met her before and got a good service last time I met her it was like a wrestling match I was fighting to get proper penetration

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=77750.0

So I have, Didn't recognise her at all.  after you've fucked a certain amount of prossies esp the latinas that are always changing their names and subtly the way they look its hard to keep track.  I literally have to search through all my reviews sometimes just to make sure I've not reviewed a girl already.

Offline slopper22

Sorry but is she a dwarf??

Loooooool no she's around 5 foot 1 or 2

OldAdmin

When posting AW links can you post the numbered link as well as the name one, like this:

When posting AW links can you post the numbered link as well as the name one, like this:

Ok i will remember next time

Also seems like profile recycling has gone on here

Offline pumps

Tis the reason why all reviews should have a compulsory photo of wg if ones available.

Tis the reason why all reviews should have a compulsory photo of wg if ones available.

Yep  :music: it's a shame more people don't put pics up they seem to think just linking the AW link is sufficient but then the prossies always resurface with a new profile so it's a never ending story.

I'm 5.11 she looked up to me when she took off her heels so you could say no more that 5.3

punther

fake ass? or not sure.

Even if its fake she has the thighs to carry it(from the pics anyway)...it would be the feel of it that gives the fakeness away....was it a natural feeling fake like rouse? or one of those rock hard fakes?

punther

I'm 5.11 she looked up to me when she took off her heels so you could say no more that 5.3

may have to investigate

but just not 100% feeling her face

Even if its fake she has the thighs to carry it(from the pics anyway)...it would be the feel of it that gives the fakeness away....was it a natural feeling fake like rouse? or one of those rock hard fakes?

Yeah ok thighs her face is not the best Ashley has a better face she was also working when i was there but I opted for veronica as last time I had Ashley it was a boring fuck.
I would not recommend veronica but it's your dinero

punther

Yeah ok thighs her face is not the best Ashley has a better face she was also working when i was there but I opted for veronica as last time I had Ashley it was a boring fuck.
I would not recommend veronica but it's your dinero

will give her a miss

after looking at the pics in pumps review not feeling her at all

Offline pumps

too much photoshop deception with these latinas, she wasn't anything like the photos this new review, which is why I couldn't recognise her lol.