Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: -HOT SUSY- Gants Hill  (Read 744 times)

1 review(s) for -HOT SUSY- (0 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Soapyjoe21971

External Link/Members Only

Photos spot on, realized comms were from the maid as she spoke fk all english for starters.

After a little debate on quotes over the blower, 70 notes agreed for all in ,CIM, FK , Anal etc then down to business.

The no english part sort of started to kill it from the off, no DFK , laid back, giggled when I got my face into her raspberries before she went to cover me for Oral.

She didnt understand oral without and CIM so I told her to call the old growler in so she can translate what I wanted ( was tempted to mount her as well ) .

After, she explained it she went to work on me, where I went to put my paws between her legs and again she was giggling like a kid and clutching her legs shut. It was then I noted 'fuck, shes gushing here, until I saw that my fingers looked like i had cut them with a machete.

Got up, called the maid and said, sorry, money back please.

managed to get the 50 back out of the 70, although I didnt finish the pop , she came back in and I popped it myself over her a wipe whilst she stood there so I didnt feel like i was totally ripped off.

The thing was, I think, although she was quite mechanical, she was chirpy and great bod, think I would have satisfied myself over the hour had she not been on blob, so may return to give it another go, the perky little arse looks great for a pop so will update if I do return, or if any of you guys give it a go.

Think shes quite new to the game to be honest so the jury is out whether she gets better or gets worse ( like I said, seemed a pleasant character but probably will be like shagging a real lifelike blow up doll that breathes if anything so dont expect any intimacy )

Offline Brazilian Martian

This has to be a negative blood on the finger  :vomit: :vomit:

Offline pumps

what a shame, I had her in the hot list aswell as those tits looked promising!

Can't go an see a girl that thinks working whilst on her period is acceptable!

Offline Soapyjoe21971

Agree on both counts, the fact that she was very pleasant made it a big shame.

Had she said the front was like a chainsaw massacre, maybe a few quid off and I would have been content just for the OWO and smashing her back door in.

Looks a lot better in the flesh ( maybe when the flesh isnt caked in claret )