Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Anny Thai in Derby  (Read 676 times)

6 review(s) for Anny Sexy Oriental (3 positive, 2 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Drood1

I was encouraged by previous posts about French Kissing and excellent service plus value for money and thought why not try External Link/Members Only ? Given a postcode to aim for and it is a series of small flats within a series of apartment blocks. Eventually understood the message about opening the broken front door and walking into the ground floor area.
Able to get an 1 hour appointment and asked about kissing, no! Kissing and licking breasts no! Shame as she looks good though a bit of an attitude today! Did try kissing down below, started to response and then wanted me to stop, wtf? She did do a good back massage and very keen to get to condom, I did check and 2 fucks were available. Sucking was firm without condom and she was a bit anxious but my size? Anyway she was able to do cowgirl and seemed to enjoy it. Side spooning and finished first round with doggie. Then she went off to have a shower and I recall I lost 5 minutes of time, whilst waiting for her to take my money at the start and put in the next room. This shower took 10 minutes. Not interested in talking and wants to start part 2, well you have to wake it up again. She did this, put condom on and wanted me straight to MISH. I was getting a bit annoyed and did as she asked. Came after a bit of pounding and yes, she is off to the shower again! Decided, I had enough and got changed and left after 45 minutes total. Not bothered about my leaving after her 2nd shower, time waster! No kiss at end. I wanted to give a negative, though there were some good moments. Here in Derby for another 18 days. Her body looked great, not at all pleased with her attitude though.
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 02:34:43 pm by Drood1 »

Online Iloveoral

• Forum Moderator
  • Reviews: 379
Wow, did she look like the girl in the profile? Sounds like a totally different girl to whom I met, I'm about to go for visit number 3 tonight.

When I shot my load in her mouth she went to the bathroom and brushed her teeth and was back in less than 2 mins wonder why she would shower between rounds

Sorry to hear you had a bad experience matey, I'm quite shocked especially after I put a review recommending her :(

Offline Rugby99

I saw her today and had a similar experience, I'll post a review later.

Offline kingkong69

This, girl got a really good review in another post????