Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Nikki Thaigirl - Cardiff  (Read 4551 times)

5 review(s) for Sexy Nam (3 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline HughJardon

My first asian girl for a while, and hoped that it would be as good as my times with Yaya Jenny etc. After some pleasant comms with her decided to take the plunge, that and the new image of her.

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

After text received and location given, your told to phone ahead, and strict instructions were text not to ring the buzzer.
In I went and was greeted by Nikki wearing a towel robe, then whispered the direction to her room.
When in the room paid the nominated fee which was 60 half 100 on the hour, told to strip and lay on bed, stark bollock naked. Nikki reentered the room wearing a black sexy number (image below) my eyes trying to check her baps out, and a lovely cleavage staring back at me.
She oiled my back and and gave a great massage, lots of rubbing into my skin in a firm motion relaxing my muscles. She gave my neck a great massage which nearly sent me to sleep, then down to the legs joints and pushing hard into areas that needed attention.
She asked me to turn over and rubbed a bit into my legs chest moving down to my now swollen todger. Her tits then pressed into my face, a proper great peared set of tits 100% natural with sensitive brown nipples that were soft and supple, sucked them both well and licked between her cleavage which made her utter, you ready Darring.
Comically watching her trying to open the dunky wrapper with oil covered hands was amusing but as a gent, took the condom and prepared for duty.
Blowjob was slow and sensual with a smooth soft tongue and mouth massaging my cares away, I had a mean stonker on, bit of bollock rubbing which felt great in simultaneous action, she then undressed.
This was my first look at her body, a great size 6 to 8 figure, little dragon tattoo on her right side, her pussy had hair but not bushy and was trimmed well, pussy was a shade of brown revealing a pink inner with mini pussy lips. Amazing little ass on her to fuck ah boot.
Her tits were quite a feature too.
She got on top and rode me slowly I did some dirty talking with her which she enjoyed and told me to fuck her, went in for a little kiss but realised it wasn't going to be deepthroat tongues, may improve over time though.
Had to bend her over for doggy and that little Arse was sweet as fuck, she didn't mind a hard pounding too. Turned her over for missionary and enjoyed her legs wrapped around my back as I got it in deep, I was knackered by now so she got the baby oil and tossed me off until a torrent of spunk exited my knob.

A great relaxing punt with a lovely massage and good fucking ;rolling back the years to a better quality of Thai punt.
I would return but with these touring Thais you never ever know the return date.  :unknown:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline HughJardon

Just to add, a big thanks to good old Wonky who Tofft her out for team Welsh pussy pounders  :cool: :hi:

Husqvarna360

I visited today and had a good time vanilla service, but pretty girls just like the picture with nice
Large natural breasts that she was happy to put in my face and let, lick, kiss, suck and pull on her nipples.  Owo,  69 which was covered and penetrated sex. 

I would definitely revisit when she comes back to Cardiff just for her tits. Well worth a visit for £60 for 30 mins.

Offline pork sword

I visited today and had a good time vanilla service, but pretty girls just like the picture with nice
Large natural breasts that she was happy to put in my face and let, lick, kiss, suck and pull on her nipples.  Owo,  69 which was covered and penetrated sex. 

I would definitely revisit when she comes back to Cardiff just for her tits. Well worth a visit for £60 for 30 mins.
When does she leave? Did you enquire about A levels? 

Offline HughJardon

I agree, although I only asked how long she was staying on this visit and not when she was returning. But I echo your sentiments and the massage alone off of a good looking Thai chick with tits like hers, well she's always welcome in Cardiff.

Offline HughJardon

When does she leave? Did you enquire about A levels?

PS she stays until Sunday but didn't enquire on Anal sorry, maybe 360 did though ?

farage444

£40 extra for A-levels which is beyond my budget.

Husqvarna360

Yes she is here until Sunday night then going back London, she said she was definitely coming back because it was so busy here and she likes Cardiff.  I didn't enquire about anal but with a vanilla service I would be surprised if she actually did anal.

I think I was taken in by here beauty and lovely breasts not to enquire about anal, I did try to understand extra and service before visit but there no service detail.

Offline pork sword

Well at least she hasn't got the cop-out 'at discretion' next to "A" levels on her AW enjoys listing, so she might be up for it..

Offline HughJardon

she said she was definitely coming back because it was so busy here and she likes Money.

Had to change a word there for you pal  :lol:
Again totally agree, the other Thai girls used to advertise Anal but as I recall none ever fulfilled the full on chocolate dipping delight. Anyhoo her pussy was tight enough add to that a good mouth for sucking and the quality of the massage she delivered. I hope she returns sooner rather than later

Husqvarna360

Oh yes it's he money, strange day, Thai first thing his morning with this lady and an unusual for me but just had a Thai Curry  :lol:

Husqvarna360

Nikki is back in Cardiff until Sunday evening, have just visited and had a great time and she does Anal as extra, slow to start with but give it to her hard and balls deep by the end while she was encouraging me to fuck her arse.  Lovely :lol: :dance:

If she stays to long I will be skint.

Offline HughJardon

Pretty quick return for her, and the option of Anal is an enticing one  :rose:

I may nip out later this week, such a big set of tits on such a small Asian frame

STAR-LORD

Thanks for the review HJ san - she's just made the list! :thumbsup:

Offline Steelworker

This is almost a year ago and link doesn't work for me. Looks interesting but maybe gone or another name,NW?

Offline Corus Boy

This is almost a year ago and link doesn't work for me. Looks interesting but maybe gone or another name,NW?

Works for me.

Offline Steelworker

Rookie error. Clicked name link. Looks gorgeous and tempting. I'm into FK as well as fuck and looks like I may not get that here.

Offline HughJardon

Works for me.

The new girl on this profile is Nutcha, and her using this profile tells me exactly where she is working. Today is an Asian invasion of Cardiff

Offline HughJardon

And she looks a little like LaToya Jackson to me

Hee hee  :hi:

Offline mrdiamond77

Nice review Hugh, must have missed this review last year.  She looks very nice.   :thumbsup:

STAR-LORD

Oh I am so very tempted now... :cool: