Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: EVELINE - Thornton Heath  (Read 1115 times)

Offline pumps

External Link/Members Only

Went to see her as one of her photos facially reminded me of pawg angela in streatham, and her body in general - tits & ass looked like equipment I could work with.
Obviously being a romanian once you get there things are a fair bit rougher around the edges than the photos lead you to believe but its sort of expected.....

Location: Nicer part of Heath, House  with modern decor very clean, not the usual slums.

Comms: With the girl, usual jazz

Girl: 24 to 26, Romanian attitude but very pleasant, laughs & smiles in between having a very straight faced, Looks very much like the photos but remove all that soft focus skin smoothing jazz and imagine rougher blemished skin etc. Large tits, Large arse and a tight pussy.

Services: OWO, mouth/throat fucking, several positions,

Started with a wet wipe then some pretty good very wet (but not sloppy) OWO she took my shaft all the way down to my balls, allowed me to hold her head and thrust my cock into the back of her mouth, I didn't go crazy as its my first time but she seemed quite compliant. Took my instructions on board and executed.

Drilled her in quite a few positions, doggy, missionary, spoon, her on top - good attitude, came across as enjoying it (basically acceptable acting, just what I paid for). Willing to take a finisher load anywhere on her body, but no CIM (and I assume meant no facial either).

Obvious signs/hints of wanting to kiss for those interested, but I declined those advances.

Paid £60 for 30mins.

Positives: Very friendly in a romanian way  :sarcastic:.

Negatives: You have to work her a bit at times to get what you want, Just like most young prossies that laugh and smile like its a gf/bf bed game.

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Brazilian Martian

Brilliant review that girlfriend boyfriend part is spot on with these young prossie's these days

Offline pumps

Indeed that's what I call a true GFE, not that phoney shit w/girls are selling that consists of kisses and cuddles  :sarcastic: :sarcastic: