Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Porsha Welsh Beauty (Jasmine Louise1) - Cardiff  (Read 5773 times)

19 review(s) for welshbeautyjaz (16 positive, 1 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline mrdiamond77

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only+

I have been trying to see Porsha for sometime now and finally managed to see her this week.  I contacted Porsha by phone and booked her for 1 hour which cost £135.  Porsha was very nice on the phone and her post code was sent by text.  The location was just outside Cardiff City Centre near Ninian Park Train Station.  Porsha also has access to an apartment in Cardiff Bay which she uses on occasion.  Her apartment was easy to find and was clean and comfortable with a shower provided both before and afterwards.

Porsha is very very pretty.  One of the best looking girls I have ever punted with and like many girls in this line of work that I have seen, is someone who I would have no chance with if I met her outside of her job.  Porsha has dark hair, is slim with nice breasts and has a tattoo on her leg.  She is also very nice to talk to.

The services I asked for were GFE, OWO, Reverse oral, Penetration (Protected) and massage.  The OWO was particularly exceptional with eye contact being made constantly.  I had an exceptional hour spent with Porsha and I will try and see her again in the future and would highly recommend her.

Offline makemehappy

Thanks for the review. You've done better than me. Have tried to book several times, but always opens the final email of our communications after the date we were working towards, having suddenly not accessed her account on a regular basis (which is rarely the case with her). Just bad luck on my part!
Really don't understand her rates - why is 2 hours more than twice the amount of 1???? (I'm not expecting anyone to know).
What makes her OWO so special? Just the eye contact?

Offline mrdiamond77

Her OWO was good because she had good oral skills, plenty of deep and fast sucking and not too much licking like some girls, the eye contact was a bonus.  I have tried booking her myself before but have never managed to see her until now.  The rates are strange especially as she charges £135 per hour, not everybody will carry a £5 note.  Either charge £130 or £140.  Worth the money though, lovely girl.

Offline paul_2407

Porsha is very very pretty.  One of the best looking girls I have ever punted with and like many girls in this line of work that I have seen, is someone who I would have no chance with if I met her outside of her job.

Couldn't agree more - she's got a great way about her that adds on top of her already pretty features

Offline PMAC123

I assume she has no problem with multiple pops in an hour? Talking possibly 3+

Offline mrdiamond77

I assume she has no problem with multiple pops in an hour? Talking possibly 3+

I only tend to manage one an hour these days.  Unless anyone else here knows any different you will just have to ask her.

Offline Madmax90

Offline makemehappy

is she still very skinny?

I'm surprised someone is asking this question. Its been commented on frequently and most seem to indicate she's slim, and not skinny, let alone very skinny. I'd agree with this observation from her pictures.

Offline mrdiamond77

I'm surprised someone is asking this question. Its been commented on frequently and most seem to indicate she's slim, and not skinny, let alone very skinny. I'd agree with this observation from her pictures.

Agree.  She is slim but not skinny.  She looks healthy not anorexic.

np500

Sound great to me , like them like my milk, fat free, but not anorexic.

Gatchaman

Saw Porsha today.  No problem with multiple pops (i asked beforehand without specifying a number) I only managed the one, but she tried hard to help me get another :)  Drop her a text and ask if you're worried, she's very approachable, but I get the impression she'd be fine with that.

Also agree with the other guys, she's slim but not skinny.  In fact she said she's put on weight and is starting to get a pot belly (her words not mine, I wouldn't agree).  I had to laugh at that comment as I was lying next to her looking down at my own!

Offline mrdiamond77

Saw Porsha today.  No problem with multiple pops (i asked beforehand without specifying a number) I only managed the one, but she tried hard to help me get another :)  Drop her a text and ask if you're worried, she's very approachable, but I get the impression she'd be fine with that.

Also agree with the other guys, she's slim but not skinny.  In fact she said she's put on weight and is starting to get a pot belly (her words not mine, I wouldn't agree).  I had to laugh at that comment as I was lying next to her looking down at my own!

Glad you had a good punt mate.  I found her very approachable and friendly.  Hope for a second visit myself at some point. :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

Glad you had a good punt mate.  I found her very approachable and friendly.  Hope for a second visit myself at some point. :thumbsup:

Yep, another good punt.  Thanks to heeding all the brilliant advice available in the reviews and comments on here, I've not had a bad one yet.  Probably just jinxed myself now though... 

Offline mrdiamond77

Yep, another good punt.  Thanks to heeding all the brilliant advice available in the reviews and comments on here, I've not had a bad one yet.  Probably just jinxed myself now though...

Yes i'm in the same boat.  Had a lot of bad punts last year before I joined this site.  Not had a bad one since.  Hope that's not tempting fate.

Offline paul_2407

Fingers crossed you havent  :drinks:

Offline mrdiamond77

Seems that Porsha has changed her working name.  Now calling herself Bella.

np500

Bella blue eyes , even , her name is well known and she has a good reputation , no bad feedback or anything that I'm awear of  ! Don't know why Thay change there name, accounts the same so is still on my h l just differant name , must be a reason, just not really figured it out, fresh start maybe ? So long as the service is still good .

Offline mrdiamond77

Yes thought it was strange as she seems to be popular.  Plus she tours in London so she is bound to have regulars up there.

np500

Good point, some will overlook her as Thay won't recognize the name, I'm sure I was looking at a profile over the south west and the girl had a picture on her profile that I thought was porchas / Bella's picture, I'll try find .

np500

Girl called Jessica hot, has a negative review about 18 reviews down the south west review board , thought her picture was porcha / Bella ? May just be similar , but I'm sure I've seen it in the past ? Confused. Com ?

Gatchaman

Bella Blue Eyes (formerly Porsha Welsh Beauty) now seems to be Layla May Grace  :crazy:

Difficult to tell from the limited number of photos now on the profile if it's the same girl.  The mobile number is different to the one in my phone.

Offline Silver Birch

Does she have a strong Welsh accent? Bit of an odd question I know, but a Welsh hottie is on my bucket list and the accent is crucial  :)

I see she is in London soon  :thumbsup:

Gatchaman

Got a link?

The first link in the review (External Link/Members Only) still works.  The other one doesn't because the name has changed.
« Last Edit: September 18, 2016, 09:18:02 pm by Gatchaman »

Gatchaman

Does she have a strong Welsh accent? Bit of an odd question I know, but a Welsh hottie is on my bucket list and the accent is crucial  :)

I can't remember!  Living here, I hear Welsh accents so often I don't notice them.  Anyone else able to answer this one?

Kandice has an accent as I recall, and is on tour in London right now: External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only. Top girl

Jester269269

Girl called Jessica hot, has a negative review about 18 reviews down the south west review board , thought her picture was porcha / Bella ? May just be similar , but I'm sure I've seen it in the past ? Confused. Com ?

Don't think same SP Red, as Jessica States she's Polish

np500

Yes but the picture rings a bell , definitely seen it before and I'm sure it was on porchas profile ?

Offline mrdiamond77

I see she is in London soon  :thumbsup:

She is from Cardiff and she has a slight accent.  Not as strong as the girls from Swansea area or the Valleys.

Offline mrdiamond77

Bella Blue Eyes (formerly Porsha Welsh Beauty) now seems to be Layla May Grace  :crazy:

Difficult to tell from the limited number of photos now on the profile if it's the same girl.  The mobile number is different to the one in my phone.

She's got more names than Jason Bourne. :D

Offline Silver Birch

She is from Cardiff and she has a slight accent.  Not as strong as the girls from Swansea area or the Valleys.

Ah shame. I want someone who speaks like Hayley in the Call Centre. In fact, Hayley herself would do just fine  :thumbsup:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline extraa

Maybe other people's views of skinny and slim is different from mine but she was very skinny when I visited her back in Feb. Her arms showed it the most being very thin. She's a lovely lady and I had a great meet, a really good service and attitude but sadly won't be back unless she puts on some weight.

Offline makemehappy

Maybe other people's views of skinny and slim is different from mine but she was very skinny when I visited her back in Feb. Her arms showed it the most being very thin. She's a lovely lady and I had a great meet, a really good service and attitude but sadly won't be back unless she puts on some weight.

Can't believe we're back to these weight comments again! Thought they'd been truly kicked to touch some time ago!

Gatchaman

Looks like she's at it again with the names!  The feedback she left me is now attributed to Sasha@SexyBody, though oddly there is no active member with that name.

np500

Must be another new profile as she gone of my h l in any form ?

Offline WelshMichael

May have just taken it down, will probably reappear with another change of name!

np500

Too true, something going on there, did't someone hack her A W account, hence the first or second name ( new account ) change ?

Offline mrdiamond77

Very strange.  There must be a reason why she is doing this. As Red says maybe her AW account has been hacked. :unknown:

Offline mrdiamond77

Her profile is back up on AW.  No phone number though.

Gatchaman

Profile name is (slightly) different again - "Miss Layla Grace" now.  There's a phone number now too.

Offline HughJardon

One of my fave shags of 2016

Great body & decent banter that loves a bang. As she works in London occasionally sometimes hard to get hold of but a proper Welsh girl  :bomb:

That was almost fluffy  :crazy: