Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cutesubslut - (tulse hill/brixton) - Adhoc car meet  (Read 7596 times)

6 review(s) for cutesubslut/91 (6 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Stealthmode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

£40 DT with filming

Found myself south of the river and need my dicked sucked. Found a couple of decent reviews and went with cutesubslut.

It was around midnight and she did explain that she was unable to provide and incall and would i be ok with a car meet, as i was almost there i agreed.

She is very slim and has small tits, but is very game and offered more than decent DT, plenty of gagging and spitting. I was also able to film on my phone and no additional cost.

Finished with a massive facial and dropped her back to the sainsbury car park I picked her up. This was a few weeks back so sh may have sorte out her incall arrangment.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:29:09 pm by Stealthmode »

Offline Cam1984

Mate....did you call the number on her profile? Every time I've called it....it says unavailable

Offline Stealthmode

Mate....did you call the number on her profile? Every time I've called it....it says unavailable
[/quote

I did, but i had issues the day before the meet. She had housing issue so chatging her phone was a problem.

Offline Cam1984

Oh ok. I'll keep trying..... £40 for sloppy head and recording is a steal!  :cool:

punther

her head is one of the sloppiest ive come across

Offline paul_2407

Offline Zeusthedoc

me too!
been on the HL for a long time!

Offline Stealthmode

Imho she doesnt look at good facially in the flesh. I suspect she is on drugs, but cant comfirm and it didnt affect her performance.

Offline pumps

Imho she doesnt look at good facially in the flesh. I suspect she is on drugs, but cant comfirm and it didnt affect her performance.

External Link/Members Only

Speedy12

Nice. I like having my cock sucked in the car. Has anyone managed to contact her?

Offline Stealthmode

Nice. I like having my cock sucked in the car. Has anyone managed to contact her?

Technically I got head in a park. Better for filming!

But the head was on point with decent DT.

Offline pumps

you went into the park? very ballsy lol

Offline Brazilian Martian

Head in the park that brings back memories of fucking civvies when Yates and Edwards was closing on a Friday night  :D

Offline Stealthmode

you went into the park? very ballsy lol

I try!

It was around 2am and pitch black. Had to use my iphone touch to get around.  :hi:

Offline Stealthmode

Head in the park that brings back memories of fucking civvies when Yates and Edwards was closing on a Friday night  :D
[/quote

Still not that far off my usual friday nights.  :hi:

Offline Brazilian Martian

I try!

It was around 2am and pitch black. Had to use my iphone touch to get around.  :hi:

Brilliant improv if I had a glass of scotch I would raise it to you sir top man  :drinks:

Offline pumps

I try!

I pulled up by the side of the park and got one in the car, she said something about going in there (the park).....but as you say it was pitch black so fuck that I thought, could be a setup or have unsavoury folks inside  :sarcastic:

Offline Stealthmode

I pulled up by the side of the park and got one in the car, she said something about going in there (the park).....but as you say it was pitch black so fuck that I thought, could be a setup or have unsavoury folks inside  :sarcastic:

As it was my suggestion and quite a distance from where I picked her up I wasnt worried about being set up.

I have to say the pitch black backdrop with the iphone light made a great video. Crystal clear!

Offline Stealthmode

Brilliant improv if I had a glass of scotch I would raise it to you sir top man  :drinks:

Cheers :drinks:

Offline SmackDown

I tried contacting her last week and once again today no luck. Seems her "working" hours are quite erratic as of late.

Offline Zeusthedoc

I tried contacting her last week and once again today no luck. Seems her "working" hours are quite erratic as of late.

she's said she has put a new number on her profile but it's a digit short and i haven't figured out what to add it...i've tried the obvious putting a 7 in at the front and no joy...

anyone managed to get through to her recently?

Offline Stud01

Girl is a complete time waster. She puts a number on her profile that does not exist, reads the emails but no response. I wish people like this would stop wasting people's time. :diablo:

Offline aanimator

Car meet / park, must be addict surely. After my experience with decadentlyDEE never going near a suspected druggie again. Thanks for the review though

Offline Convince Me

Girl is a complete time waster. She puts a number on her profile that does not exist, reads the emails but no response. I wish people like this would stop wasting people's time. :diablo:
Always have a plan B or C that way you get to see one of the girls you want & you should not feel disappointed if Cutesubslut is tied up & not able to reach her mobile.

Offline Zeusthedoc

interesting all the same that she has 6 positives on here.