Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Cute Katie  (Read 1082 times)

9 review(s) for Cute~Katie (5 positive, 1 neutral, 3 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline johnnygunz

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Location - Earls Court, flatted houses off of man road, she's right at the top. Parking is paid till 10pm, but theres a bay right outside which is free after 7pm.
Comms - I texted and got no reply, so called and asked for postcode, was texted it about an hour later. (this was 2 hours before punt so still gave me time)
Fee - £110ph Everything* included
Girl - about a 5/10 very bad teeth and probably in her mid 20s. bit of a pop belly for a skinny girl. Almost 0 english

I knew how long it was take me to drive so as i set off, i got a text saying if i could come 15mins later. so i had to wait outside as i arrived 5 mins before arranged time. Didn't mind as i waited in my car.
Was texted a few mins after new agreed time to come up.
Katie opened the door, and initial thoughts were this was going to be a good punt, as she looked very cheerful and upbeat. Went up to her room which was a bit messy but didnt mind too much.
Handed the cash and she came back, but then it just got plain shit.
I said i wna take pictures, so she just sat back on bed fully clothed said ok picture.
I then asked if she kissed and she agreed, but it was like how your grandma would kiss you, both lips stuck together with little pecks.
Got her top off and started sucking her nipples, when she screams and says no biting, and kept covering the bits i wna suck with her hands  :unknown:
When i was fingering her she just seemed disinterested and playing with her underwear lol, only time i got a reaction was a finger up the butt
I thought atleast ill get anal and vids out of this.
Got her to do some OWO, she barely passed the tip, i told her to try deepthroat ( a request that is usually at least attempted) but she said she couldn't
 - By the way if youre thinking how did i communicate with a girl with ZERO English, its because she would stop and go on google translate every time i said something, wasted most the punt on her phone.

Now i'm hard i want to try anal and get my phone ready for video. she applied some sort of foreign lube and also used a foreign condom on me, i suddenly went soft. this has NEVER happened to me before. I am young and fit and eat right (i think)
I tell her im soft now u better suck it, she gets a little angry and forcefully nabs the condom off. I'm instantly put off by her and this session needs to finish for me. I ask her can we just make this a 30 mins session for £80 and i get something back, she cant understand so she rings the maid and i explain situation, that i can't get hard today i'd like to leave. Maid is appalled to hear that i would like some of my money back despite only been there for 20mins. She claimed if i would of said 30mins at the start, she could of fit someone else in, so i guess its back to back bookings. Also offered me medicine smh. As i knew i wasnt getting anything back i said i'm staying my hour, rather than let them win
I wanted to leave and i feel like the girl did too, as she was being aggresive on the phone to maid. Maid told her she has to carry on so did some more OWO in 69 position, i tried my best to think of something more arousing and i finally got hard and managed to pop in her mouth. She spat it out into a wet wipe.
Very dirty girl, there was no bin so she just threw all used wet wipes and condoms on floor.
Once i got dressed she asked "OK?" i said nah lol and used google translate to tell her she was poor. So I just went home, called my buddy up and went to soho to check the talent. Saw a very busty bulagrian near brewer street i'll be visiting soon.
Can't think of a £pound for pound worse punt, previous have been cheap.
Only positive - Pussy felt clean and tasted ok.

LL

Unlucky mate. Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with her. But as for throwing the wipes on the floor. A lot of them do that. She picked up 'em at the end when I was there. And they were only the ones we'd used. It's not like you had to wade knee deep in used wipes and condoms upon arrival to reach her bed was it? :lol:.

Anyway, thanks for your review which adds balance after a couple of positives.

Offline johnnygunz

Unlucky mate. Sorry to hear you had a poor experience with her. But as for throwing the wipes on the floor. A lot of them do that. She picked up 'em at the end when I was there. And they were only the ones we'd used. It's not like you had to wade knee deep in used wipes and condoms upon arrival to reach her bed was it? :lol:.

Yh a non English speaking EE was always going to get a NEG here and there. But my experience was a bit too much.

Offline Cunning Punt

+1

Yes, good review. She seems to have got jaded already.

Very useful as I was considering seeing, but not now. Thanks very much.
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:16:26 pm by Cunning Punt »

holland

very bad teeth
jaded and erratic
crazy maid
shitty owo
condoms on the floor :vomit:
 :timeout:
Out of my hot list
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 11:37:37 pm by holland »

Offline Nagilum

That reminds me of the Russian girl I saw in Scotland. Whenshe said that about her nipples (no biting) I would have done what I did. Get up, ask for the money back and leave.

Blacklisted.

Offline johnnygunz

That reminds me of the Russian girl I saw in Scotland. Whenshe said that about her nipples (no biting) I would have done what I did. Get up, ask for the money back and leave.

Blacklisted.

I did want to leave, was feeling slightly uncomfortable 5 mins in, but if I didn't get £30 that I wanted back, no chance of £110. And I'm not the argumentive kinda guy. I'll just take the loss on the chin, I'm a betting man as it is  :D on to the next one  :dance: