Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: WG Friendly Premier/Holiday/Jurry Inns  (Read 445 times)

Shagger69

Hi guys. I'm planning on a dirty weekend away myself sometime later this year with one of either Manchester, Birmingham and to a lesser extent Newcastle being my choice. I'm planning on maybe 3 outcalls and maybe a trip to a swingers club

I'm wondering if anyone could be as kind to recommend a hotel which is easy for WG's to come and go. I know the Premier Inn in Glasgow is easy but can't say I've been to any others. The reception is on the first or second floor so it's easy to meet the girl at the front door then take her upstairs with your key card. Is there any similar run hotels in Manchester

Amy info is greatly appreciated

Offline bolster3

The Mercure by Piccadilly is good.
You enter off the street into a large empty hallway which takes you to the lift and stairs.
Once in the lift you press your floor and it goes straight there, not stopping at reception which is (I think) on the 2nd floor.
The Renaissance at the end of Deansgate has a car park below, and again you get in the lift in the car park and straight up to the rooms.

Shagger69

You enter off the street into a large empty hallway which takes you to the lift and stairs.
Once in the lift you press your floor and it goes straight there, not stopping at reception which is (I think) on the 2nd floor.
The Renaissance at the end of Deansgate has a car park below, and again you get in the lift in the car park and straight up to the rooms.

Good info, thanks. I assume you need a key card to activate the lift if your going beyond reception?

Offline bolster3

No.
I just went straight up in the lift when I met someone there.

Offline con-a-ser

go the service apartment route
so you can leave your things in another room

Offline Donnie69

The Mercure Piccadilly recently changed the access to the rooms.  You need a keycard to go past the 3rd floor in the lift.  I presume stairs can still be used, but who would walk up to the 14th floor?  They also have a concierge at the street entrance 24 hours a day.

The change is due to vagrants etc. trying to access the rooms.  Piccadilly Gardens is full of scum bags, criminals and vagrants.

Offline bolster3