Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Barbie memories anyone?  (Read 994 times)

Offline Ed R

Afternoon punters

Anyone remember the sensational Barbie of Notting Dale, from back in the day?

Way up in a grey concrete tower block near the Westway with lifts smelling of wee, but once you were inside . . . she was a full-on fucking and sucking machine who took my anal cherry with great gusto, back in my early punting daze . . .

Was she Australian maybe? She had a lot of blonde hair / wig / extensions which used to get everywhere while you were at your labours.
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Plato

You can still see her on uksugarbabes for 250 an hour.

I've seen her walking around Hammersmith recently. She still looks quite hot, but must be 50 now.

Back in the day she was a full on punt. My first anal experience too - she took a good pounding and told me afterwards she thought I'd split her in two.

Appointments were max 20 mins for one pop only, and you got the impression she did at least 20 guys every day.

Offline Brazilian Martian

I really wanted to see her back in 2009 but the silly blonde wig was off putting does anyone have the link for her  :unknown:

Offline chris_jp2

I would have thought she was well north of 50 years old. I've not seen her for around 20 years and she was hardly young then. But agreed she was a great shag and loved anal.

Offline Marquis

I would have thought she was well north of 50 years old. I've not seen her for around 20 years and she was hardly young then. But agreed she was a great shag and loved anal.

Think this is her External Link/Members Only

Offline Ed R

Think this is her External Link/Members Only

Aaaaand that's an entire Photoshop program worn down to just a nub   :D
Banned reason: Boundary pusher / threats.
Banned by: daviemac

Offline Brazilian Martian

More of that bullshit prossie cortesan

Online hendrix

I think she was from New Zealand... A pretty great full on punt for sure several years ago. Don't think I'd bother at those prices now as she must be well over the hill.

Offline Notpastit

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=106433.msg1249900#msg1249900

See recent thread/discussion, a lot of reminiscing abt this famous lady, incl from me, must have fucked her up the arse 100+ times/spunked in her mouth/frequently swallowed betwn 2003-14, v gd value "regular"!

Saw her myself last abt 2 yrs ago, still hot n horny in great shape, but I've had a period of reduced punting since for v reasons, health/£ etc so not seen since

Looks good in latest SBabes pix but one would need  to check her for yourself, hot mature lady tho IMHO

Might pay her a visit again one day, lot to recommend, v filthy!