Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: ekang massage covent garden  (Read 8795 times)

flyguy

I have just left ekang massage it's situated on short gardens in Covent garden number 42 I believe. The woman I sw was Analia, I would say in her 50s, definitely a il with a tight body, when I walked in she was sitting behind the counter,  Was taken into a room on the same level as the counter.

Analia is very friendly and the place is clean.i had opted for a 15 min massage which was £15.
She then left me for around 2 mins to undress, I lay face down on the bed Analia comes in, asks how hard i want the massage, but to be honest we both knew it wasn't the massage i was too worried about. Begins on my back, and it's not long before she's stoking past my balls, putting her hand right under me touching the old boy, she then says do you want front massaged, to which I oblige. What happened next was to my great surprise, she says 'you want hand job' obviously say yes ' how much' she say £20, I then try my luck and say I only have £10. And she says ok. :D

She begins slowly, standing beside me, she then mounts the table lifts her tini mini skirt and stats grinding my well old cock , obviously nickers on .she then says play with my pussy baby. Again I obliged and oiled up my hand and went in. After around five minutes she jumps off and starts to suck my old boy, I am by this time so shocked. Go with it, it's not long before I'm about to cum, I let her know, out come her firm natural, I think, tits and she says on here.

Absolutely amazing, not sure if it was just my lucky day or I'd this is normal practice. Hence I won't be leaving it long before returning to find out

Offline DirtDiggler

Quick Massage, Oral and nutt on the tits for £35 in 15 mins. Not bad! Might have to check out this place.

yumyum3

I smell the smell of a couple of dickhead pimps  :crazy:

Offline DirtDiggler

I smell the smell of a couple of dickhead pimps  :crazy:

Haha! You sure you haven't got a summer sinus infection that could affect your sense of smell?
Trust me... No pump fake pimping profit made from me  :timeout:
But maybe its too good to be true, nah? Can any other punter co-sign this review?

Offline DirtDiggler

I have just left ekang massage it's situated on short gardens in Covent garden number 42 I believe. The woman I sw was Analia, I would say in her 50s, definitely a il with a tight body, when I walked in she was sitting behind the counter,  Was taken into a room on the same level as the counter.

Analia is very friendly and the place is clean.i had opted for a 15 min massage which was £15.
She then left me for around 2 mins to undress, I lay face down on the bed Analia comes in, asks how hard i want the massage, but to be honest we both knew it wasn't the massage i was too worried about. Begins on my back, and it's not long before she's stoking past my balls, putting her hand right under me touching the old boy, she then says do you want front massaged, to which I oblige. What happened next was to my great surprise, she says 'you want hand job' obviously say yes ' how much' she say £20, I then try my luck and say I only have £10. And she says ok. :D

She begins slowly, standing beside me, she then mounts the table lifts her tini mini skirt and stats grinding my well old cock , obviously nickers on .she then says play with my pussy baby. Again I obliged and oiled up my hand and went in. After around five minutes she jumps off and starts to suck my old boy, I am by this time so shocked. Go with it, it's not long before I'm about to cum, I let her know, out come her firm natural, I think, tits and she says on here.

Absolutely amazing, not sure if it was just my lucky day or I'd this is normal practice. Hence I won't be leaving it long before returning to find out

No link to website or profile?

Offline 76shen

This is the website for the shop.

uklondonmassage.co.uk

Offline The_Don

Haha! You sure you haven't got a summer sinus infection that could affect your sense of smell?

His sense of smell is fine, IMO.

flyguy

I'm no pimp, I work nearby and decided to give it a try after reading a review last week

Offline DirtDiggler

Fair play haha. Don't mind the banter tbh and at least the website link has been provided. However noticed the £15 massage is for head/shoulder and not necessarily body... Maybe it really was your lucky day  :unknown:

Offline Kamaka

A handjob, oral, and access to pussy for an extra tenner! Amazing! And all within 15 mins!
I must be going to the wrong places!
« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 12:27:05 am by Kamaka »

Offline fuckit

Ive seen this woman twice. Trust me she is one horny bitch who likes to get fucked hard!

Patagonian

Went today. Was my first time there and only my 2nd attempt at a punt ever but didn't get the sense it was on offer. Assuming it was something I did or didn't react to.

She is fit though for an older milf type.

flyguy

Intriguing, Patagonian, how much did you pay , what did you ask for etc?

Patagonian

I paid £50 for a 60 minute Full Body Chinese Oil Massage. It was actually a very good massage but I got no bum crack tickle or ball rub hints. Not much talking either.

Without giving too much away I work around there so will go back and try my  luck again. Only just starting my punting career so that and Soho walk ups seem a relatively cheap and convenient start with a little risky difference. The idea of going to an Ikea furnished apartment and there being no danger element is a bit boring on the surface (albeit, I'm sure, a great experience).

Online bluelad

Pricing seems rather confusing and a little hit and miss at this place. Saw a younger lady called Bella here and paid £40 for a 45 min massage and she asked for £80 for B2B which I thought was way too much and I knocked her down to £60. She was very cute and with very responsive breasts and a lovely hairy pussy. Her HR technique wasn't the best and I had to give her some tuition before achieving a very pleasant ending.

Did see Analia in the way in and way out and will probably visit her next time if in the area as she seems like better VFM.

Offline DarealOrgking

Was there last week an no way all this for that price. £30 massage and £20 HE.

Offline fuckit

First time was there spent an hour. 50 pound for the massage + 80 for full service (came twice). Second time was only there for 30 mins as had to get back to work. Paid 30 for the massage and 70 pound this time for full service (again came twice but a little rushed due to time)

She wont be to everyones taste but one thing for sure is she aims to please.

My advice to people new to this game is go in with confidence. In a non forceful manner just make it obvious what you want. For example tell her you think she is sexy. Dont lie on your front on the massage table. Lie face up with a grin on your face..... she will soon get the hint that you want more than just a massage!

flyguy

She looks fucking hot today, didn't have a service but walked past  :wackogirl:

Offline Noiexpectyoutodie

She looks fucking hot today, didn't have a service but walked past  :wackogirl:

As did I! Is she the one in the red jacket or the one all in black? Just scoping the place out...

Additional question. Sorry in advance, since I know I'm new and demanding resources from others, but curious to know if she shaves her hole - I know a lot of Asians don't...

Additional question. Sorry in advance, since I know I'm new and demanding resources from others, but curious to know if she shaves her hole - I know a lot of Asians don't...

apcx83

Visited the place today - got a 30 min massage with hand relief for £30. I asked for full service and she said she does not offer it now as she's had 6 guys come in for that only. One of them pointed to this review and she has read it and says none of its not true.lol

I guess it wasn't my day...
« Last Edit: August 10, 2016, 10:19:52 pm by apcx83 »

sweetas

Is this the end of her offering more already then???

Wonder what she'd do if she came in the room and you're already lying face up stroking your boner. Like a precious review. And offering her £60 for a pop???

Offline fuckit

Is this the end of her offering more already then???

Wonder what she'd do if she came in the room and you're already lying face up stroking your boner. Like a precious review. And offering her £60 for a pop???

Maybe shes not used to this kind of attention and is all fucked out! Maybe its dawned on her what she is..... maybe she was not feeling horny.... maybe she only goes with a certain type of man..... who knows but one thing I do know for sure is that she likes money! So catch her on the right day play your cards right and then get your fill!

Offline Hotandfun5

Went here on Wednesday evening, got 30 min massage and happy ending she did say next time she will do anything paid £30 for massage and £30 HE was also aloud to let my hands wander, up her skirt stroking her ass thou she was fully clothed

Shen also mentioned she worked at HMN Goodge Street

This was the one dressed in all black

Offline 76shen

I was there today. saw woman named Analia as a great sexy body for her age i think she in her late 40s or older. she was wearing a short denim skirt and jacket with a zip which was pulled down a bit showing her breast. i had 30min massage. was talking so much, time was running out 20min gone, so she asked if I wanted HR. yes ok. but she said i only had 7min left. so i paid for another 15min. so i could get more time, and have some fun. she got on the bottom of the bed started giving me HR. at that point i just got  hold of the zip and pulled it down to see her breast,. what a lovely pair. While playing with them, i had my hand up her skirt. i didn't try for anything else. Maybe next time.

Pittsburgh

Hi mate.I been there yesterday.I can said she really  good looking Lady  ,speak good English with a warm nature and  very strong good  massage.she  provided me very  good Service  and good massagr and to be honest  she worth every penny.I don't want to post on here as not very good for her.you know  what I mean. Any one been there recently?