Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: larajaneboop - Egham  (Read 1030 times)

3 review(s) for Darcy_Duke (2 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

DodeCode

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

**I'll start by saying that this barely scrapes a Neutral**

Booking: Arranged initially through AW booking then via text on the day.  £160 for one hour..

The Venue: Her home in Egham (I know it says Chobham on her profile, I did mention this).  Plenty of parking on the surrounding streets.  Relatively safe feeling area bar the odd house with boarded windows.  I'll elaborate on the interior at the end of the review.

The Girl: It's definitely her but her pics have nearly all her tattoos Photoshopped out.  She has a good few of them so if they aren't your thing, look elsewhere.  She's probably a size 12-14 as her pics give a lesser indication.

The Nitty Gritty: Got there to be greeted with her in some nice red lingerie.  Offered a drink and we made our way upstairs to the only bedroom in the house.  Onto the bed and after some chat and FK (No DFK), we were in the nuddy getting ready for action.  Started off with 69 where I'm tonguing both her holes which she was enjoying from the sound of it.  Lara then asked if she could go on her back as she can't cum otherwise, I had no issue with this so a few more mins on RO which got her to cum twice (or so it seemed as she was very responsive and commented that she enjoyed it).  It's then time to get the rubber on.  I give her a good pounding in mish which is pretty much the reason I was there and shoot a load in a few minutes.  A bit of chatting and I'm thinking its time for some more action to be greeted that she has run out of condoms.  While I didn't have a huge issue with this, I would mark it as a rookie mistake really.  As a result of this and knowing that nothing short of a vulcan death grip on my cock would wank me off, it was down for a bit more 69.  Time was getting on so I asked to use the loo (more on this later as well) before heading off. 

This punt was a 'think with my dick and find someone close to home' situation.

The Verdict: Would I visit again?  Hmmm, I don't think so.  In terms of the services provided, they were great and Lara is a genuinely brilliant girl to get on with.  As mentioned previously re: House and toilet.. if I'm completely honest?  The place really isn't tidy in the slightest.  There is so much stuff everywhere, the bedroom is rammed full of clothes to the point of the bed being the only thing that didn't have something on it that shouldn't be.  There were two dogs in a cage in the living room downstairs ... and the bathroom...  :vomit:  It needs a SERIOUS clean. 

Based on that and at £160 per hour for no DFK, anal or CIM (and wanting an extra £20 to finger her arse), it's a neutral from me bordering Negative.  The only thing stopping it being a negative was the enthusiasm and quality of services on offer.

Offline HappyandLucky

Cheers for the review. Based on it and her cost Im out  :drinks:

Offline contentguy

Thanks, she was on my list.
I just hate it when you need to wipe your feet on the way out!

Guy

Offline Steve_jones14

I thought she was a great girl too, very friendly and chatty and had the figure I like, curvy and a great arse! But I couldn't go back to her house, don't mind untidiness but it wasn't clean. I love dogs but the place reeked of them and so did the bed sheets, which put me right off.