Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Bethany and Nikki Newcastle  (Read 1048 times)

38 review(s) for Bethany Diamond (37 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
7 review(s) for Lovely Nikki (7 positive, 0 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Addicted65

Bethany Diamond
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only and
Lovely Nikki
External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

I haven't had a punt in a good few months, but having seen Bethany and Nikkis profiles and and an earlier review, I decided that now was a good time to end my sabbatical, and how right I was.

Made contact with Bethany through UKE. Comms were excellent and a meet was quickly agreed.
The Newcastle apartment clean comfortable discreet and is well located easy to find and both on street parking and a more discreet multi storey close by.
Bethany and Nikki welcomed me into the apartment. Bethany wearing tartan mini skirt, tight blouse showing her fantastic cleavage on show, hair in pig tails , glasses and heels. Nikki statuesque, classy and  in a black silk negligee, killer heels and pony tail. I am over 6 foot and was looking up at her. Both girls are gorgeous, Nikki tall slim toned with perfect boobs ass skin and nipples, Beth every bit as gorgeous just a smaller version.
The intros were hardly out of the way before both girls were kissing me,  taking it in turns to dfk. Both were amazing but Nikkis tongue felt like it was wrapped round my tonsils . Before long we were in the bedroom , Nikki still kissing me with Bethany having removed my shirt and now on her knees nibbling the old man while removing my trousers.
At this point I made what some may call a mistake, the girls asked what I wanted and I said just abuse me lol. The way they looked at each other with a wink and a smile , I was somewhere between ecstatic and fearing for my life lol.
Anyway, what followed was an amazing hour with two very beautiful girls who compliment each other perfectly. The girls kissed licked and played with each other and with me.  Toys were used, and many positions were tried. Whilst the hour disappeared in a blur of hedonistic pleasure, some of the delights sampled included getting my ass rimmed while Nikki lowered her lovely pussy on my face, got a bit of a pleasant surprise as Beths  finger slipped up my ass, she continued to do this while both girls deep throated me and sucked on my cock balls. Licking Nikkis ass and pussy whilst Beth rode me cowgirl and watching My cock slide into Nikki as she rode me reverse cowgirl just as Beth was about to ride my face. Finishing off with both girls kneeling and sucking and licking me to completion as I blew on their amazing tits.
Will I be back, most definately and very soon. I would also love to see both girls 121. I have had a few excellent duos over the years but this was the best.
The costs, £110 for Beth and £130 for Nikki. Worth every penny.
Banned reason: False accusations of corruption
Banned by: daviemac

Looking4fun

Great review their both outstanding solo & fantastic as a duo

GeordieBadass

Excellent review of these two fantastic girls. Great in their own or in a duo.