Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Coffee and Blowjob?  (Read 3474 times)

Offline lechuck

Offline bfgent

Sounds interesting but I don't drink coffee, yet 😀

Jim Panzee

Sounds good. Might take the wife so she can watch and learn something.

fredpunter

Hard to believe that this could be legal in this country.

Offline Blue Suede Goo

Do you receive the blow job in front of the rest of the clientele?
 :unknown:

Offline RedKettle

Do you receive the blow job in front of the rest of the clientele?
 :unknown:

it sounds like that is supposed to be the norm - although with a couple of booths if you are shy

Offline snaitram99

It's not April 1st already is it?

ickydicky

i would rather have a tea, or better still a  :drinks:

Offline MJ.spritzen

Reminds me of when one WG sent me this text... needless to say, i didnt proceed with the visit:

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline CatBBW

• Service Provider

It won't be legal as it will be a brothel.

Offline myothernameis

And not forgetting the press, could see them camping out side, and taking pictures, and for them to appear in the news papers

Offline RedKettle

They seem to think that as you are paying for a coffee it gets around those rules - not so sure myself!

ickydicky

price of those fancy coffees you are cheaper on aw :dash:

Offline Corus Boy

I'll stick with one of Coco's Herbal Tea BJ's in the privacy of her bedroom  :lol:

ickydicky

Offline Corus Boy

that sounds interesting :dance:

It is but she works in a local Chinese shop and only rotates through every three/six months.

She's probably working in other parts of the country at other times but I would have no idea how you mighttrack her down.

ickydicky

it was the herbal tea i am interested in :cool:

Downtown Habit

They seem to think that as you are paying for a coffee it gets around those rules - not so sure myself!

I'm sure all the brothels in town would start selling sweets and charging you £40 with a free blowjob thrown in if that were legal.

LL

I dunno. He wants to open it on fucking Praed Street, Paddington. What with all the street prossying going on in that area, a coffee shop offering head is surely tame in comparison :hi:

spuds

Maybe Blur should update the lyrics to their song Coffee and TV to Coffee and BJ instead!

..or leave them as they are in case the guy behind this cafe decides to launch a tranny spin-off!

Offline Happylad

It`s a simple business exercise to save the expense of buying cream to put on the coffee.  Assuming the blowjob isn`t OWO they probably expect to collect pints of the stuff in condoms every day.

ickydicky

It`s a simple business exercise to save the expense of buying cream to put on the coffee.  Assuming the blowjob isn`t OWO they probably expect to collect pints of the stuff in condoms every day.

:vomit: :vomit: :vomit: :vomit:

JimmRed

not sure I like the idea of having my knob out next to a red hot drink.... there is bound to be an accident or two.. She gets going, you take a sip, get over excited and spill your coffee down her neck, she clamps down in surprise and pain..... ouch.

Offline PaintBrush

Wish he would reconsider and go for. Pub instead.

Would much rather have a pint and a BJ.

Offline RedKettle

I'm sure all the brothels in town would start selling sweets and charging you £40 with a free blowjob thrown in if that were legal.

agreed - sounds like a scheme full of holes legally.  Quote from article

The legality of this is somewhat of a grey area, with prostitution itself being legal in Great Britain but the running of a brothel a crime. Charvet, however, insists "everything related to [the Fellatio Café] is legal" and his "lawyer is currently setting everything up".

LL

Wish he would reconsider and go for. Pub instead.

Would much rather have a pint and a BJ.
Or just a brothel. Fuck and a BJ. Much better.

Offline myothernameis

Or coke and a blow job  :scare: :cry: :cry:

Offline paul_2407

agreed - sounds like a scheme full of holes legally.  Quote from article

The legality of this is somewhat of a grey area, with prostitution itself being legal in Great Britain but the running of a brothel a crime. Charvet, however, insists "everything related to [the Fellatio Café] is legal" and his "lawyer is currently setting everything up".

Good luck to his lawyer as I doubt the law is sufficiently vague that this would be realistically achievable

Offline tazz

For some reason i just cant imagine many council's granting a license for such a place, maybe this can take place in German or Holland.

Also ive heard getting a blowjob from a girl whose just had a hot drink is a lot nicer than a regular one, due to the heat in her mouth.

E.L. Wisty

Looks like a waste of time and money.