Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Sexy Teen Lexi  (Read 3496 times)

4 review(s) for Sexy Teen Lexi (2 positive, 0 neutral, 2 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline Johnnyx

I've Been a long time luker and now its time to give back  :hi: . Saw Lexi yesterday for half an hour, I knew after the warnings made on the forum were a very good indicator for a strong negative but the thought of impaling her was too much and was quite near her location  :dash:. (Operates from a well know flat near South Ken. station.) The door was opened by "her sister" Glamour 19 and 2 other girls behind her which was intimidating however lexi was not there and behind the bedroom door. She looked like her pictures, but her body is slightly podgy but would say 10 was about right. She asked if I wanted 2 girls which I refused.  Apparently I was here first customer at 7pm which shows the UKP is having an effect.  :unknown:

Had a quick shower and met her back in the bedroom and the corridor was empty this time. She was wearing a nice lingerie set which quickly came off as I entered and she told me to lie on the bed. Started by giving me the worlds quickest blowjob with the mac on while I groped her. Then another 15 minutes of alright missionary and doggy, she was trying very hard by tensing her vagina to make me cum fast but i just kept switching position. Told her to go on top which was not happy with but still went ahead with. She has a good firm arse but badly shaped fake tits. Came in Missionary after 20 mins and was on my way. As expected a strong negative! More reviews to follow!

External Link/Members Only

mash

Thanks for the review, shes been on my HL for ages too despite the poor reviews because I think she's hot af. Very much on the B list still. Cheers

Offline hantshagger

Regarding Sexy Teen Lexi, the topic of this thread,  I have seen this girl from the profile   External Link/Members Only  earlier this year, and had a very positive experience (and it was the girl in the picture).

She was then "away" for a few months, and upon return and activation of the profile again, its clear the profile has been taken over by another....
This month (aug) the feedback from AW has been pretty clear, one of negative, and I would warn others about the profile  - Luckily i have not gone back this month, after my good experience a few months back I had been wondering about going, but the reports are clear.... so pleased I didnt waste my time.

See  External Link/Members Only

By the way,  "Teen Becky" is an old profile on AW, and actually the girl pictured (from The_Don's posting) looks nothing like the Sexy Teen Lexi I saw earlier this year, it looks like whoever is controlling the profile for "Sexy Teen Lexi" (or "Teen Becky" before that),  is using different girls - with widely different levels of service each time, over the years!   Problem comes when there is actually a good level of service, as then punters think the girl they see, will be the same, but with this profile, there are no guarantees that the girl will match the past feedback.... 

What's also interesting with the current incarnation, is that the person running this profile is trying to destroy the previous good feedback, by deliberately giving negative feedback to punters regardless of their own (even if positive)!!

Would definitely recommend take Sexy Teen Lexi off any hotlists, for the time being....

« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:02:02 pm by hantshagger »

Offline pisceanuk

She looks hot (girl in red in the old review thread - External Link/Members Only) with a good height and face and body to die for. How do you make out tits are fake ? because from the AW pictures they look normal.

Why can't these girls be more friendly and I would have been there to see her.
« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:10:15 pm by pisceanuk »

Offline The_Don

Regarding Sexy Teen Lexi, the topic of this thread,  I have seen this girl from the profile   External Link/Members Only  earlier this year, and had a very positive experience (and it was the girl in the picture).

She was then "away" for a few months, and upon return and activation of the profile again, its clear the profile has been taken over by another....
This month (aug) the feedback from AW has been pretty clear, one of negative, and I would warn others about the profile  - Luckily i have not gone back this month, after my good experience a few months back I had been wondering about going, but the reports are clear.... so pleased I didnt waste my time.

See  External Link/Members Only

By the way,  "Teen Becky" is an old profile on AW, and actually the girl pictured (from The_Don's posting) looks nothing like the Sexy Teen Lexi I saw earlier this year, it looks like whoever is controlling the profile for "Sexy Teen Lexi" (or "Teen Becky" before that),  is using different girls - with widely different levels of service each time, over the years!   Problem comes when there is actually a good level of service, as then punters think the girl they see, will be the same, but with this profile, there are no guarantees that the girl will match the past feedback.... 

What's also interesting with the current incarnation, is that the person running this profile is trying to destroy the previous good feedback, by deliberately giving negative feedback to punters regardless of their own (even if positive)!!

Would definitely recommend take Sexy Teen Lexi off any hotlists, for the time being....

YMMV, with any W/G and Teen Becky or what ever she list her self as, is clearly one to avoid, IMO.

Looking closer at the pictures of the current profile and the screen shot I posted, of her.

It clear to see the tattoos match, thus the same W/G, IMO.

Note the tattoos

Hidden Image/Members Only

« Last Edit: August 15, 2016, 11:23:20 pm by The_Don »

Offline dubhcarr

Looking closer at the pictures of the current profile and the screen shot I posted, of her.

It clear to see the tattoos match, thus the same W/G, IMO.

+1 QED

punter6969

I've Been a long time luker and now its time to give back  :hi: . Saw Lexi yesterday for half an hour, I knew after the warnings made on the forum were a very good indicator for a strong negative but the thought of impaling her was too much and was quite near her location  :dash:. (Operates from a well know flat near South Ken. station.) The door was opened by "her sister" Glamour 19 and 2 other girls behind her which was intimidating however lexi was not there and behind the bedroom door. She looked like her pictures, but her body is slightly podgy but would say 10 was about right. She asked if I wanted 2 girls which I refused.  Apparently I was here first customer at 7pm which shows the UKP is having an effect.  :unknown:

Had a quick shower and met her back in the bedroom and the corridor was empty this time. She was wearing a nice lingerie set which quickly came off as I entered and she told me to lie on the bed. Started by giving me the worlds quickest blowjob with the mac on while I groped her. Then another 15 minutes of alright missionary and doggy, she was trying very hard by tensing her vagina to make me cum fast but i just kept switching position. Told her to go on top which was not happy with but still went ahead with. She has a good firm arse but badly shaped fake tits. Came in Missionary after 20 mins and was on my way. As expected a strong negative! More reviews to follow!

External Link/Members Only

With Mac? Did you bring condom? Says she does bareback! You should have creampied her  :sarcastic:

Offline Johnnyx

With Mac? Did you bring condom? Says she does bareback! You should have creampied her  :sarcastic:

No was lucky she used a johnny!  :lol:

Offline hardhans75

No way she does bareback. She's kind of a nice girl. Her profile is controlled by a ex-wg who used to work in West Kensington who has gone now to become a madame herself.  BTW i have seen this girl before when she was Teen Becky , yes she did have a enhancement. And yes her age was 19. She was kind of cute and good looking.

« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 10:42:02 am by hardhans75 »

Offline The_Don

No way she does bareback. She's kind of a nice girl

Unless a person is with a W/G 24/7 you don't know what she is truly up to, or what her issues may be.

Her profile is controlled by a ex-wg who used to work in West Kensington who has gone now to become a madame herself.  BTW i have seen this girl before when she was Teen Becky , yes she did have a enhancement.

I punted her in Barons Court, just after she had the "enhancement" done. I also spoke to and seen (in passing) several other W/G (some I've punted). A W/G may states things, that made stop and me think. But I learned to take some things with a pinch of salt.

These W/G often move around and swap/change profiles. Offering different services and rates. IMO, a very mixed bunch of W/G and caution may be advisable when considering a punt with them.

She was kind of cute and good looking.

IMO, Becky (or what ever she calls her self now) charging £2 per minute and some W/G trade off there looks/body and think its ok. To offer punters a substandard attitude and service, which doesn't offer VFM  :thumbsdown:

And yes her age was 19.

As for age. W/G and profile managers can be deceitful as clearly shown is these screen shots:

Current (19)

From my review (18) and joined A/W in 2014

And still (18) in 2016
« Last Edit: August 16, 2016, 01:58:04 pm by The_Don »