Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Hellen Marina SOUTHAMPTON On Tour BAIT & Switch  (Read 879 times)

MrKeen

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

Comms, parking and finding address could not be bettered

The girl who came to the door was not 5'6"  more like 5' 2" (she descibes herself as pettite in her profile) did not have the figure of the girl in the photos, with no make up and wearing tee shirt and shorts as if she had just returned from the beach I was unsure if it was the correct girl. I pulled out my printed copy of the profile to compare the photograph and the girl immediately said "I not stay with you, come"   and then lead me to the door, which I guess proved my suspicions correct. Only strange thing is that usually the Romanian B&S girls (and most are)  try to persuade you to stay, I was holding £100 and she didn't want it. Not that I was going to stay but it is interesting sometimes listening to the speeches they have been provided with to get you to stay.

Offline scchap

I pulled out my printed copy of the profile to compare the photograph

:lol:

This is both a good idea and absolutely hilarious. Does anyone else do this?

If I had the balls, I'd bring the printed profile on a clipboard and tick their "likes" off!

kamu

:lol:

This is both a good idea and absolutely hilarious. Does anyone else do this?

If I had the balls, I'd bring the printed profile on a clipboard and tick their "likes" off!

Dont forget to bring a tape measure and selection of bra sizes  :lol:

LookNoHands

Profile literally too good to be true :-( I was tempted but got that nagging doubt and I'm glad I didn't let the hunting urge take hold. Printed profile is definitely hard to argue with!! I've had to show txt messages before to girls to explain why I'm leaving when it is clear that they hadn't a clue what I wanted or had been agreed - just so they can see the bullshit that is presented in their name. A few of them know, sadly some have no idea - which is the best reason for leaving there and then. Either they want to con you - or you've been drawn into a very dodgy & dark situation indeed. Either way - don't stay.

Offline lovekitty

I visited Hellen Marina in Portsmouth  about a month ago and definitely the same girl as on the  profile, that  is  currently  purporting to  be in Southampton.  Really  friendly  girl and  incredibly pretty , but  one  of  the  worst  punts  I've ever had.  She wouldn't do anything on her likes list --  no kissing (  not  entirely unexpected )  but  no  OWO,  absolutely refused reverse oral,  even said not  to  touch her tits  because  it  hurt  her !   I've  heard some  bloody  excuses from these girls ,  but that's a  new one on me !   All  she  wanted  to  do  was covered oral and sex -- and  was  purely mechanical about  it all.  Didn't get as  far as sex as after about  10 minutes I had completely lost  interest  due  to  her  complete negativity.  As I said ,  nice  girl  ,  -- it  wasn't  so much she had no interest in what she was doing , rather  she  is  too young to understand  what  to  do or  what may be required to  satisfy her client.
One  of  the  inherent  problems of  paying young Romanian girls for a shag I suppose .   There we go ! :(