Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Princess Regina BAIT & SWITCH & COMPLETE CONFUSION  (Read 3808 times)

1 review(s) for Princess Regina (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
2 review(s) for Georgina19 (1 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Sexy Tiffany20 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]
1 review(s) for Regina24 (0 positive, 0 neutral, 1 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline jichael mackson

External Link/Members Only Princess Regina

Had monitored this girl over few days, she WAS a petite little thing, slutty looking and worth a gamble at £45 for half hour. The pictures have since changed to another girl in the last few hours.

Pitched up in Kilburn this evening, they operate behind Paddy Power, comms was all text until I was outside.

Directions were verbally on telephone to the door. Once inside I was met by this girl

External Link/Members Only x_DirtyAmanda_x

She stood in silence for a while and then handed me her iPhone. A womans voice told me REGINA JUST RUSHED TO HOSPITAL NOW SORRY BABY YOU HAVE NICE TIME WITH HER FRIEND NOW OK.

:rolleyes:

I walked.

I also saw this girl lurking about External Link/Members Only
*Sexy_Tiffany* and she looked a right state, covered in spots, dirty looking, slobby.

Going by AW this one also works out of the property External Link/Members Only Jasmine baby22

ALL FOUR OF THOSE PROFILES ARE THE SAME CREW / LOCATION. Since I left Kilburn they've rotated all their pictures on the profiles.

« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:40:33 pm by jichael mackson »

Offline jichael mackson

In the time I posted that review two of those profiles have changed the girl in their pictures  :sarcastic:

Seems Tiffany is the only one thats stayed the same.

Bunch of crooks.

Offline Tonyleung

Apologies for bumping an old thread. Thanks Op for review I had my eye on one of these profiles.

Thanks for review and saving my GBP.

TheMaster

Sorry you had a bad time, maybe you caught them in between moving, all the girls from that Kilburn flat now seem to be in Hounslow. I posted a review with 'Regina' when I saw her when she was in East London.

She is worth a visit definetly I'd say, especially at £45 for a half hour.

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=87504.0

Offline jichael mackson

That moving reason doesn't cut it mate. No excuse for confirming my booking for Regina at top of the hour then few mins later I'm in the door she's been 'rushed to hospital' with no signs of this happening whatsoever.  But glad you had good time with her though.

Offline The_Don

External Link/Members Only Princess Regina

Had monitored this girl over few days, she WAS a petite little thing, slutty looking and worth a gamble at £45 for half hour. The pictures have since changed to another girl in the last few hours.

Pitched up in Kilburn this evening, they operate behind Paddy Power, comms was all text until I was outside.

Directions were verbally on telephone to the door. Once inside I was met by this girl

External Link/Members Only x_DirtyAmanda_x

She stood in silence for a while and then handed me her iPhone. A womans voice told me REGINA JUST RUSHED TO HOSPITAL NOW SORRY BABY YOU HAVE NICE TIME WITH HER FRIEND NOW OK.

:rolleyes:

I walked.

I also saw this girl lurking about External Link/Members Only
*Sexy_Tiffany* and she looked a right state, covered in spots, dirty looking, slobby.

Going by AW this one also works out of the property External Link/Members Only Jasmine baby22

ALL FOUR OF THOSE PROFILES ARE THE SAME CREW / LOCATION. Since I left Kilburn they've rotated all their pictures on the profiles.

Sorry for the bump and thanks for adding all the links. I'm sure this review has saved some punters ca$h (including me, as she popped up in a search).

I've noted this group swapping or starting with new profiles and often moving around London

Below is a current profile screen shot

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only

Also to note, some other linked members, taken from the below review

External Link/Members Only

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=125967.msg1426192#msg1426192
« Last Edit: July 03, 2017, 12:45:48 pm by The_Don »

Offline pewpewpew

£60 for 1 hour what do you expect?

Offline Sleepy

Princess Regina seems to be back in Seven Sisters as Majesty Regina:

Offline RadioKid

Ridiculous. Though at that price I'd be worried about stds and trafficking.