Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Mila Starr - Canary Wharf  (Read 1044 times)

4 review(s) for Mila Starr (3 positive, 1 neutral, 0 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline tergil

I had been considering this one for some time and decided to go for a half hour try out session. It wasn't cheap at £90 either

I need to be clear and say that she is really hot. Very pretty face, great gym body, very petite. But I can't say I had a great time with her.

Although she provided some great services I failed to click with her. She was restless throughout, constantly dancing around the room and posing all the time, constant weird conversation. Also she kept changin her accent. One minute she sounded northern then southern then brummie!

Services: Striptease, DFK, OWO, DT, facefuck, sex in a few positions

A bit of an odd one for me but maybe she gets easier to be with if you've met before. I probably won't bother though but that's me, YMMV

External Link/Members Only or External Link/Members Only

FlyingBreadMan

Thank you my good man. I think I gotta check her out. Figure wise she is what I seek!

Offline loopy

Does she look about her stated age of 26? I notice there are no pics of her enhanced tittys,  Are they nicely done?

Offline tergil

Does she look about her stated age of 26? I notice there are no pics of her enhanced tittys,  Are they nicely done?

She looks late 20s, maybe early thirties. Very good looking actually

Her boob job is decent very firm but a little odd on a petite body if you see what I mean