Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Variety or the same?  (Read 1237 times)

Offline gavp1984

Hi guys,

I was just wondering do you generally go for the same body type, age etc. or do you like a bit of variety?

I don't get to punt very often and have to rely on public transport, therefore I keep to the same WGs. However, I have a variety of WGs I like to see. I have a regular slim mature woman, slightly plumper mature lady, a sexy younger Polish girl and a BBW.

So do you like variety in body shapes/age? Also any BBW lovers out there? :rolleyes:

Cheers.

Dodo

Hi guys,

I was just wondering do you generally go for the same body type, age etc. or do you like a bit of variety?

I don't get to punt very often and have to rely on public transport, therefore I keep to the same WGs. However, I have a variety of WGs I like to see. I have a regular slim mature woman, slightly plumper mature lady, a sexy younger Polish girl and a BBW.

So do you like variety in body shapes/age? Also any BBW lovers out there? :rolleyes:

Cheers.

I'll tend to go for girls that have had good reviews from members whose opinions I respect rather than hunting for a specific type. On that basis I tend to visit the likes of Pola, Michelle, Victoria, Emily....all of whom fit into the category of young, size 8ish, nice personalities and less than £120ph.
The variety also comes from switching between FS and FBSM.

Offline Madone1

I'll tend to go for girls that have had good reviews from members whose opinions I respect rather than hunting for a specific type. On that basis I tend to visit the likes of Pola, Michelle, Victoria, Emily....all of whom fit into the category of young, size 8ish, nice personalities and less than £120ph.
The variety also comes from switching between FS and FBSM.

+1

I do find with regulars the sex improves the more often you see a girl I will rarely see a new girl for more then 30 mins unless she has glowing reviews from the long term members of this site.

Ming

I do occasionally venture outside my comfort zone, but always come back to the body type and personalities that attract me, that is under 30, size 8 or smaller and GFE.

I would like to try FBSM, but the FBSM thread is a nightmare to negotiate and finding someone who can:

A. Provide a good massage
B. Has the body type I like
C. Isn't charging high rates, I would resent paying £80 for a massage and rub and tug when I know I can get FS for the same money

Ming  :hi:

Offline suttonporksword

I must have seen Shannon from the studio 50+ times about ten years ago and always pretty much the same service although we did end up actually becoming friends and talking personal stuff. I haven't had a regular girl since but do go for the busty curvey types and find the younger slender girls more mechanical

Offline gavp1984

I do occasionally venture outside my comfort zone, but always come back to the body type and personalities that attract me, that is under 30, size 8 or smaller and GFE.

I would like to try FBSM, but the FBSM thread is a nightmare to negotiate and finding someone who can:

C. Isn't charging high rates, I would resent paying £80 for a massage and rub and tug when I know I can get FS for the same money

I agree Ming. FBSM has always intrigued me but I think for the same price I could get full service.

My go to body shape is much like Mings but being in my early 30s I tend to try and see wg older than myself.

Offline Stapler

Ming, I am surprised you have never tried FBSM with Sukanda. She's a stunner! She offers a delightful reach under! £40 per hour massage + £20 for the happy ending!

Hidden Image/Members Only

11 more pics here :

External Link/Members Only

..S....

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 05:22:20 pm by Stapler »
Banned reason: For having fuck all useful to say
Banned by: Head1

westmidskev

Hi stapler.
Where is sukanda based if you don't mind me asking.
Have you got a link please .Regards  :hi:

Offline Stapler

Suka is based in the usual Thai haunt opposite The Mailbox.

I'm not posting the link TWICE!

..S....

Offline dickdastardly14

Being in my 60's when I first started doing this, I always visited the more mature ( over 50's ) women, as I felt at that time that anyone younger would be like shagging my daughters mates ( or their  children !!! ).
Now I am much more relaxed. The youngest girl has been 18 and the oldest 67 and there has been every age group in between. However I still prefer the slim body type and am not really turned on by huge ( or fake ) breasts.

Dodo

I wouldn't get to hung up on price comparison, you are getting a different service with FBSM from FS. You are not comparing like with like.
I would, and have, encouraged you to have a go at FBSM. Sukanda would be a goodish  start but in my experience she can have her off days and she allows very limited touching. My reccomendation to try would be Nancy, I think she would be your type. I may be wrong but I would assume you would want to start with 'extra's plus massage' rather than 'massage plus extras'
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 06:05:01 pm by Dodo »

Offline Stapler

My reccomendation to try would be Nancy, I think she would be your type.

But would Ming be her type? What about if he is hairy? We know from Montana's report that she doesn't really like massaging hairy men. She had a full blown conversation with him about it!

..S...

Dodo

But would Ming be her type? What about if he is hairy? We know from Montana's report that she doesn't really like massaging hairy men. She had a full blown conversation with him about it!

..S...
Well, speak as you find, I'm hairy and have never had a problem.

Get her booked up Mr Ming and report back  :thumbsup:

Ming

Thanks stapler and dodo, tips much appreciated.

I am primarily after a good massage, I have more than a few aches and pains nowadays.... finishing with either a bj or good hand job would be excellent though.

Sorry to ask but does nancy have a link please?

Edit: I am not hairy...

« Last Edit: August 05, 2016, 08:25:45 am by Ming »

Offline Stapler

Ming

Offline zootalors

I must have seen Shannon from the studio 50+ times about ten years ago and always pretty much the same service although we did end up actually becoming friends and talking personal stuff. I haven't had a regular girl since but do go for the busty curvey types and find the younger slender girls more mechanical
I saw her 50+ times as well..lovely woman.Not working now is she?