Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Edinburgh Gloryhole Slut 15 mins £50  (Read 12092 times)

24 review(s) for Glory Hole Slut (9 positive, 2 neutral, 13 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline District13

External Link/Members Only
External Link/Members Only

Now I have read all about glory holes and the risks surrounding them on this site, but I visited this wg before I discovered this site. Anyway on to the details.

Super horny one day and wanted to get sucked off, but couldn’t be bothered talking with the wg, so sent GHS a text. She responded really quickly and I was booked in.

Arrived at her place, was buzzed into the building and went to her door. It was unlocked. I went in and was met by a big blue tent with a hole in it. I almost broke down laughing and almost left (maybe I should have.) Anyway I gave “her” the money and stuck my cock through.

Now wow! Hands down the best OWO blowjob I have ever had. Deepthroat, ball playing (she has feminine hands) and all the right sucking noise. She knows what she is doing with a cock. CIM as well.

It was all over quite quickly and I was left with my legs shaking.

I doubt it was a guy tbh, but if it was there is nothing I can do about it now.

Despite my overall positive review, I wouldn’t see her again. I quite enjoy chatting with the WG. And plus I don't want to risk it.

Offline Motherfooker

Someone should just have the balls to get in the tent and report back on findings.

Offline Cityfan1880

Probably the same Gloryhole WG I visited in Edinburgh years ago. But it was in some flat and she was behind a wooden board against the door. I'm not convinced it's a female based on the fact they refuse to let you hear them speak/moan/anything. It might be a tranny if you're lucky.

Offline Motherfooker

Do you really want to put your cock in the mouth of someone who has been licking arseholes minutes earlier?

Offline District13

Young and dumb mofo. I regret it.

Offline Motherfooker

He/She/It has been linked to providing bareback as well though can't verify tale

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52364.0

Whatever though, this is definitely one to avoid
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 11:14:54 pm by Motherfooker »

Offline District13

Yeah... Not going to go back. I think I went before "she" started offering that.
Cab't change the past though

ickydicky

the idea of putting my cock in a mouth that has been full of shite makes me :vomit:

Offline Motherfooker

I can only imagine the sight of what is in the tent

Hidden Image/Members Only

Offline Matrix

Folks using this service clearly don't care who or what they are sticking their cocks in.

ickydicky

there are a few on aw who can see where they are sticking their cocks and tongues but still dont care. i wont mention any hoors name :wacko:

Offline auldie63

Naw but we don't need three guesses.

Offline myothernameis

He/She/It has been linked to providing bareback as well though can't verify tale

https://www.ukpunting.com/index.php?topic=52364.0

Whatever though, this is definitely one to avoid

If its a guy behind the tent, and in fact its bareback...... :scare: :scare: :scare: :vomit:, he aint got no pussy