Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: bangkok morning glory  (Read 6511 times)

Offline Sparky22

I have to transit through BK for work fairly regularly.
There is much helpful advice already here from more experienced punters than me about the BK  scene

I am not one for staying out too late (too much work  :scare: ) but I have a huge range of options after lunchtime

Anyone care to recommend tactics for a 9am punt ???

Offline Jerboa

At 9am most whores have just gone to bed, unless they've been on yabba.

Offline jonn

you might pick up massage girls before they go to work - I would try badoo, tinder, wechat - I've done OK from all 3   :D
You can pick up SW on Sukhumvit between Mac's and Nana from mid day but not a great choice

JS1965

Lucky bastard. I just got back from BKK and missing graigslist already. Have a gander on there if you can't find anything mate.

Offline THEPRINCE1127

Recommend you collect numbers from the night before and make arrangements to meet during the day.

Hang around Nana plaza for an hour one evening and you will be able to collect more numbers than you can handle  :D

Offline THEPRINCE1127

BTW I think 'Line' and 'weechat' are the most widely used message app in Bangkok

JS1965

Recommend you collect numbers from the night before and make arrangements to meet during the day.

Hang around Nana plaza for an hour one evening and you will be able to collect more numbers than you can handle  :D

Trust me avoid doing this after a few beers....been there and done that and have met up with some real shockers  :scare: :scare:

Offline Jerboa

Trust me avoid doing this after a few beers....been there and done that and have met up with some real shockers  :scare: :scare:

Well obviously if your beer goggles do come down easy then avoid this approach.

JS1965

I blame the street lighting as well ...soi 7/1 is especially bad  :lol:

Offline blueruin

on my first trip to bangkok i was mesmerised one night by a Nana car park hookers impressive cleavage, realised i hadnt had bigger than a b cup all holiday so did the deal and took her back to my hotel.

Off course that was when i realised she was just a chubby girl in a tight dress with a push up bra, still but she turned out to be a nice girl willing to do most things(3-holer).
« Last Edit: August 09, 2016, 11:49:09 pm by blueruin »

Offline blueruin

I take it in Bangkok there is nothing like the 24 hour massage shops in soi honey in Pattaya?

Last trip I paid a visit to them about 8 am after i woke up early and couldnt get back to sleep, initially made the deal for a BJ but she wasnt doing it for me so upgraded to full service, job done.

Offline Sparky22

thanks for all responses.
How do you use wechat for this ?
The "people around" function or just let people "add" you.

I am in Beijing this week and my wechat won't stop.
I am cautious about following through with this route here though.
They could be anyone

Offline Sparky22

So thanks to advice on here I followed the wechat option with mixed results.

Number 1 was cute especially at 7.30am
Number 2 at 10 am was about 40 with a hangover but fucked like a rampant dog.

Total spend 2500 on first 2000 on second.

Interestingly prices on soi cowboy seem to have gone insane I was asked for a 1200 bar fine and 3000 for the girl the night before
Needless to say I declined.

Anyone else knwo what is happening to prices ?

Next trip Oct 9th

I have also found some hot freelance girls in Beijing and Shanghai though they are expensive they outdo what I am currently seeing in BK

Thoughts?

Offline Brazilian Martian

Lucky bastard. I just got back from BKK and missing graigslist already. Have a gander on there if you can't find anything mate.

I just looked on craigslist thailand some of the girls are very sexy at the bottom of most adds they have stated no Indian men. Why is this are they really that bad in thailand  :unknown:

JS1965

One of my best mates in Thailand is Indian and he has never had a problem so I'm baffled tbh. The only time I have heard any girls say no is with African guys and this was not down to race but because they were afraid of how big they were.

Offline Brazilian Martian

One of my best mates in Thailand is Indian and he has never had a problem so I'm baffled tbh. The only time I have heard any girls say no is with African guys and this was not down to race but because they were afraid of how big they were.

Ok thanks for this clarification I'm gonna show the screen shots what I took off thailand craigslist

Hidden Image/Members Only

Hidden Image/Members Only
« Last Edit: September 04, 2016, 09:39:43 am by Brazilian Martian »

Offline BP96

Indian men from India have a bad reputation in Thailand for underpaying, seeking free services, and giving their mate a go afterwards.

If you're from the UK, speak politely etc. you should be fine.

JS1965

My Indian mate is from Reading and has never had a problem but you could be right about the irritating Indians that sell suits that live there and are fluent in Thai.

akka76

Download BeeTalk on your phone. A bit like weechat but more Thais are on it. Job done.

Offline Sparky22

I am finding that the "line" messenger is all the rage in BK at present.

akka76

Line certainly is the standard for Thais to chat with but you can not search for people in your area and chat to them like you can with Beetalk. You need someones Line address before you can find or talk to them. Beetalk - see picture say Hi.

Offline Sparky22

good advice akka thx. More liek wechat than

Offline thetinman007

They don't mind Indians that hang with white guys.

Offline momochan

They don't mind Indians that hang with white guys.

or indians that dress nice and snappy , not like the fresh of the boat type.

Offline billybob69

Indian men from India have a bad reputation in Thailand for underpaying, seeking free services, and giving their mate a go afterwards.

If you're from the UK, speak politely etc. you should be fine.
This ^^^^

OP: You asked specifically about early morning, but mentioned being free in the afternoon.
The last time that I was in BKK I had some joy at picking up afternoon punts at the Bier Gaarden / Beer Garden (Soi 7 if I remember rightly) and surrounding bars.

Offline Marmalade

Have to say have done some very doables round there including the odd freebie. I just avoid the desperadoes.

Offline subswiper

...Anyone care to recommend tactics for a 9am punt ???

Quite a few bj bars open early in the morning. Lolita's, Star of Light...