Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Fake Kamagra site  (Read 713 times)

Offline dieseldriver

External Link/Members Only

Ordered my supply two weeks ago. Still waiting. Called the customer service number. But get the no line tone. Went onto live chat, only to be told I am in touch with an internet software company? So called the sales number. Can't get through. Always the same message. The person you are calling is unavailable. Please leave a message. Well, they got £40. Can't get anymore as used a prepaid card now down to £1!
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:52:07 pm by dieseldriver »

Offline hungrypunt

Unlucky bud, Spose its open to piss take as it isnt licensed for sale in UK, bot doubt other members here will recommend a legit site, are prepaid cards covered by CC guaranteee for a claim of none reciept
« Last Edit: August 03, 2016, 04:59:19 pm by hungrypunt »

Offline Steve2

I looked at the reviews online and saw too many negatives

I have used this site a few times with no problems

Offline dieseldriver

I looked at the reviews online and saw too many negatives

I have used this site a few times with no problems

Tried to order super kamagra but on checkout form says Visa only. Even though on the FAQ's it says we accept Bitcoins, Visa, and Mastercard. Got three prepaid cards all Mastercard. So don't know a way round this? Also, searching for a Visa prepaid card, only mastercard ones available.

Offline blue

I was actually looking for a supplier over the weekend and found this post.

Placed my order on Sunday night, item received on Tuesday. Was kept informed of when my order was processed / shipped. Only ordered a small amount amount i.e. £7.99 just to be on the safe-side. Company does seem legit and would probably order again.

Not sure about paying by prepaid cards, however...might be worth taking a look...

Edit: looks like the companies account is now suspended!
« Last Edit: August 04, 2016, 09:17:19 am by blue »

Offline Jimmyredcab

Not the cheapest but the pills will arrive ------------------