Sugar Babies
Shemales

Author Topic: Slim Tattooed Slag - Manchester M3  (Read 1221 times)

31 review(s) for EMMALOUISEE (16 positive, 4 neutral, 11 negative) [Indexed by ]

Offline manfox

Oh when will I ever fucking learn!

Despite the negative reviews on here, my dick couldn't help but want to try out this dimwit cunt.

External Link/Members Only

I recently rang her to arrange a same day booking at 12pm. Agreed price and services and she text me the address.

I arrived earlier than expected and text her saying I could be there 15 minutes early if that was convenient and she text back no.

I said no problem and just let me know when you are ready.

12.05 I text to check if all was well. No response. 12.10 I rang, no response. 12.15 text to say just let me know if we're ok to meet, guess what no response so I vacated the area feeling pretty pissed off after travelling an hour and paying for parking.

She text me back at 12.30 saying sorry her client ended up booking an hour. So I text her back stating that she could have let me know and I'll see you now then. No fucking response.

Bullshit timewaster, I don't believe for one moment there was a previous client, classic dogshit service.

Avoid, avoid, avoid.

Note to self as if I don't already know, stop kidding yourself and don't believe any AW feedback, its mostly bollocks. Stick with uk punting feedback you muppet.

PS. Slim Tattoed Slag - shame on you and when you read this after most likely putting up another fake review have a think about your actions, turd.

Offline boogz

Thanks. Firmly crossed off hotlist. Wonder how long she sticks around in Manchester, 3 bad reviews in a month...

Online threechilliman

Note to self as if I don't already know, stop kidding yourself and don't believe any AW feedback, its mostly bollocks. Stick with uk punting feedback you muppet.

Good advice is that, particularly for new members.

tcm

Offline Blackpool Rock

Thanks. Firmly crossed off hotlist. Wonder how long she sticks around in Manchester, 3 bad reviews in a month...
She has almost run herself out of town already however UKP feedback will move with her